About Zaxby’s Restaurants
Congratulations on having a job interview call from Zaxby, the Restaurant interview questions could be tough if you do not pre-ready for an interview.
But don’t worry here we will learn how to pass Zaxby’s interview to win the job with confidence. here we will learn which questions could be asked during the interview at Zaxby.
We will also cover how to answer these questions about hospitality Interviews.
|Headquarters:||Athens, Georgia, United State|
|Total Interviews Questions:||20+|
Zaxby Interview Questions and Answers
What can you tell us about Zaxby’s?
Zaxby’s is an American chain of fast-casual restaurants offering chicken wings, chicken strips, sandwiches, and mixed greens. The chain works in the Southern United States and has in excess of 600 areas. Most Zaxby’s restaurants are owned by franchisees, however, 123 areas are claimed by Zaxby’s company.
- Zaxby’s was founded in 1990 in Georgia, United States.
- Company Originally called ”Chicken Peddling giant Zaxby’s”
- The company has 900 locations in the United States,
- Company Offers Coupons, Promo Codes, & Specials for the Customers.
- Spicy Signature Sandwich, The Blue Zalad, Spicy Zax Sauce, Cajun Club Sandwich, Texas Toast, and Zax Sauce are the Best Products of Zaxby’s.
- ”can I go ahead and get some extra Zax sauce please” is Slogan of Zaxby’s.
What can you tell us about Zaxby’s Competitors?
It will be very easy for you to understand that Zaxby’s is an American Restaurant Chain, Which is famous for its Crispy Chicken fast foods. So remember their competitors will be the ones who are similar to them. The following is a list of Zaxby’s Competitors you can find more about them by searching on the internet.
- PDQ Net
- McAlister’s Deli
- Golden Chick
- B. Good
What are Zaxby’s Core values or Mission Statements?
Each Restaurant has different Core values and based on that they are able to create an environment that makes their people Comfortable. The Core values of Zaxby’s are given below.
- Guest Focused
- Develop Talent
- Operational Excellence
- Continuous Improvement
Tell us about yourself?
The most important question in interviews. your goal when answering tell me about yourself is to give a brief concise walkthrough of your career story that will show off relevant pieces of experiences. you want to start at a point in the past like how you began working in this field and end up at your current situation. here are the most important tips on how to answer this question.
- Current status: mention your current job experiences for example you can say that I have been working in the customer service industry for the past five years. I particularly enjoy this business.
- Academic Details: be brief about your educational background and your top achievements. for example, I graduated from XYZ college while there I learned a lot of subjects like corporate communication and have developed strong motivational skills. I also take part in short training courses related to this field.
- Personal: I have a passion for working with others, to obtain a common goal and would love the chance to build a successful sales team.
Why should I hire you?
The most challenging interview question you could potentially face. you must think of your most exceptional qualities and strength, focus on your most compelling selling points and keep in mind that the hiring managers are asking you this question about what they want to know. what are you bringing to them if they hire you. for example you can say that:
- My 4 years of experience in hospitality have taught me a great deal about dealing with customers.
- Now my resume may have told you that I have 5 years of Restaurant management work history.
- You are looking for someone who will be able to handle customer concerns quickly and effectively.
- I have gained knowledge of each and every aspect of running a busy Restaurant.
- I know every business depends upon the quality of the service offered to the customer. In the customer service field, you need to think of their point of view to match up with their demand and requirements.
Why do you want to work at Zaxby’s
- To respond to this question you need to have a real interest or basic information about Zaxby’s attractive things.
- Then you can State you love the products Zaxby’s offers and you will feel proud to represent these as part of Zaxby’s
- You can say you have all those skills that Zaxby’s are seeking in their employees and I found Zaxby a perfect career platform that meets my needs.
What is your greatest strength?
- In the hospitality industry, anything that boosts your energy during work can be your strength.
- You can state you are very good at customer service and your biggest strength is your customer service skills that help you to manage any kind of customer.
What is your Biggest Weakness?
- Don’t deny that you don’t have any weaknesses,
- Response to this question by choosing any Skill that is not essential for this job as your weakness.
- Never mention anything that sounds unrelated to the question.
- Mention, “You are following steps to overcome this Weakness and you are well aware of this weakness.
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- If you are Confident tell the interviewer what you respect in your future role in Zaxby Restaurant.
- But keep in mind, Keep aligned while choosing your future role, Suppose if you are a Customer service agent you may become a manager in customer service in the next few years.
- To get ideas for your future role visit the career site of Zaxby.
How do you define great customer service?
- Providing Fresh Foods Increases customer Loyalty and Trust.
- The fastest service saves customers time and is an example of great customer service.
- A clean environment inside a restaurant is an example of excellent customer service.
Average Salaries At Zaxby’s Restaurants
|Jobs Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Line Cook/Prep Cook||$2,024|