Congratulations on having an interview at Roots. but Confirmation of Job is ahead of interviewer Questions,
Here we will discuss the most common questions that will be asked in Roots Interview that you should Read Carefully to prepare your Answers.
our Experts Added Answers after a Focused Research on Roots Recruitment System, So you will learn how to answer all these questions Excellently.
|Total Interview Questions:||Up-to 15 Questions|
Roots Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us About your Self?
Keep your introduction short, as you know Roots Canada is a Retail store chain, and the interviewer prefers to hire those candidates who have related experience. Therefore, “in order to give the right answer, we have divided this answer into 3 parts, Which Will help you to prepare your answer. To further simplify this strategy “Let’s suppose you are interviewing for Assistant Store Manager and the best answer should be like sample bellow.
- Current Status: I am an Experienced Team leader and worked at Lolebrand for 5 years. I learned a lot of Management skills, I Experienced Maintain Excellent Customer Service during my previous job and maintained Employees experience too. I have Deep knowledge of fashion trends.
- Educational History: I completed my MBA through Alberta university of business in 2007 and Started my First job as a Sales associate. During my job, I Joined some Management Courses within Canada to continue the Learnings I worked hard in my education and achieved good Results.
- Personal: I am Completely Flexible and know what the fashion business needs, I can manage Employees and Maintain Good Customer Service, and I can help to Drive more sales at Roots Canada.
What is Your Greatest Strength?
Your Strength Means, “your best Skills but Related to the job role you are interviewing for. For example, we try to Tailor Sample Answers for the Sales Associate Interview at Roots Canada. We have carefully read the job description For Sales Associate And we have found some Core Skills or Abilities that are Essential for this Job. Like Abilities to handle Cash, Merchandising Presentation, and Maintaining the store standard, Find out these skills in your self and you can mention these as Your Strength.
- My Greatest Strength is My Ability To Maintain multiple Things at a time.
- I can Handle Store Cash very well and Can Provide Merchandising Presentations at The Time.
- These Abilities Help me to work more comfortably and I can maintain the Stores Standard Very well.
What is your greatest Weakness?
While the answer to this question you going to tell the interviewer a lot of things about yourself. Remember honesty is the best policy, Keep in my Don’t Mention any Weakness that is Core Required for this job. You should follow these 3 rules to tailor your answer. It is recommended for you read the sample answer and try to prepare your answer According to your Role. The given answer below is a sample. That has been created by keeping an eye on the Team leader Job Role at Roots Canada.
- Honest: My Biggest Weakness is I unable to Micromanage Employees recently, and I feel Trouble handling Conflict Situation Between Employees.
- Self Awareness: I notice a Conflict situation between senior and junior Employees that was creating stress around employees I found myself in trouble at that time. I Suddenly Solve the issue by involving a Senior manager to issue who helps me to Deal with this issue.
- Willing To Solve: I am Preparing Myself To Deal with this kind of issue in the future. I am researching on daily basis and Learning from internet communities.
What can you tell us about Roots Canada?
The hiring manager of Roots asks this question to know what is your Focused interest in the company, answering this Question will Allow the interviewer to understand your Career interest in Roots.
Roots Corporation is a Canadian brand that sells clothing. They sell cowhide sacks, little calfskin products, footwear, dynamic athletic wear, and home goods. The Company was founded in 1973 by Michael Budman and Don Green.
- Roots were founded in 1973.
- Roots Canada Was Established in Toronto, Canada.
- The company has 115 stores worldwide.
- The company offers 10% Off, Roots Promo Codes Canada to attract customers.
- Leather bags, Small Leather goods, Footwear, and Active athletic wear, are the best Products of Roots.
- “your feet really are your roots” is the slogan of Roots.
What do you know about Roots Competitors?
Answering this question will help the interviewer to understand, That You know all General Informations About Roots and also Know about their Competitors As Roots Selling Clothing Products they had Some Close Competitors Selling the Same Products in Canada listed Bellow.
- Outdoor Voices.
- Lole Brands.
- ASICS Corporation.
Why Do you want to work at Roots Canada?
This question can be asked in this interview at Roots Canada. Explain the following three things to the interviewer, “and Increase the Chances of win. 1) The Main thing that encourages you to join Roots Canada, 2) Tell about your best expertise related to the work. 3) How can you work for Companies’ profitability from your Role? We have added a sample Answer divided into 3 steps that could be easy to understand. If you are interviewing for Team Leader in Roots Canada your Answer should Be like this.
- What Engages you: Roots Canada is Canada’s leading & Fast Growing Lifestyle brand. Roots Canada offers Amazing Benefits Plans to their Employees including, Employee insurance, Competitive Wages, Rewards, and Career Advancement.
- Relevant Skills & Experiences: I previously worked in luxury Retail in Gildan as Team Leader. I am experienced and Prepared for this role. `I learned to manage teams and Gained how to provide Excellent Customer Service.
- Your Contribution: I will be responsible for Submitting all the reports timely, and I will handle All banking procedures, I will Solve every issue within our Sales team to maintain a peaceful environment.
What are Roots Core Values or Mission Statement?
The right answer will allow the interviewer to judge that you are familiar with Roots. That shows you are capable of this job. If the hiring manager of Roots asks this question. Follow these core values given below to prepare your answer.
How would you define Excellent Customer service?
Excellent Customer service means Focused Care about every need of the Customer in your Retail Store here are some Examples below.
- A favorable environment is the first thing to attract the maximum number of customers.
- Respond quickly, “when a customer asks for any assistance.
- The majority of customers are less likely to wait during checkout. Proving Fast Checkout is ideal.
More interview Questions and answers within Canada
Average Salaries at Roots
Roots Canada Retail has 115 Stores World Wide and They Have 2,000 Active Employees Working, They Roughly Generate $329.9 (CAD) Million Per year and their Salaries Are Listed Bellow By Role.
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Retail Sales Associate||$3,744|
|Retail Assistant Manager||$3,938|