Rogers inc is a Telecommunication Company potentially looking for Talented Employees Through this interview, “They Usually prefer candidates who know to speak English and French, +The Candidates with the Ability Excellent Customer Service, And Good Communications Skills.
The interviewer of Rogers Commonly Asks Questions About your skills that are required to work to answer these questions you need to prepare all the questions with answers here we added some Guide to learn how to Answer these Questions.
Rogers Inc. is a Canadian communications and media company working basically in the fields of wireless communications, satellite TV, communication, and the Internet, with significant additional telecommunications and mass communications assets. Rogers has its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario.
|Total Interview Question:||20+|
Rogers Interview Questions & Answers
Tell us about yourself.
This question is an opportunity for you to set the tone for the job interview. You do not have to go into a huge amount of detail. You should present yourself in a confidence. this is the best chance to share your objectives. focus on your interest, skills, and abilities. here are some guidelines to help you.
- Prepare a short script that highlights your academic records and achievements.
- Mention your previous experience that is relevant to the job and company you are applying for.
- Talk a little bit about what your current role is and what you have achieved in your career.
- You possess a combination of skills and experiences that make you stand out.
- It is important to provide the interviewer with evidence of how you achieved success in the workplace.
Why do you want to work at Rogers?
Express that you would like to grow up in the walk of life in the communication industry and perceive that rogers is the best place. Rogers gives life insurance and Disability insurance for their workers which is better than Bell Canada and other companies. I feel my career safe build-up with this company and I want to spend my time with this organization.
- I Believe Rogers is the best place to work than its competitors because Rogers Cares for their employees and Covers each worker with life insurance, medical insurance, and disability insurance.
- Rogers provides Amazing opportunities to learn and Grow in a career.
- I am confidential to work with rogers and I would give better customer service to our clients to pleasure them.
What are their Core Values Rogers?
Rogers is a Canadian communications and media company, and different Core Values of Rogers Telecommunication.
Why should I Hire you?
Interviewers want to know if your answer matches the company’s needs in your response and skills that will benefit their company and helps you to win the job at Roger. Getting ready in advance means having basic knowledge about the company. Your answer to this question will dictate the interviewer’s first impression of you. To keep you on track, here are some important sample answers.
- I have lots of experience working with people and making people happy is something I thrive on.
- I am flexible and would be available to work extra hours if required.
- I have a customer-focused mindset and understand that your business would not operate successfully without happy and returning customers.
- I am very honest about my work.
- I am very ambitious to learn new things.
- I can do the work and deliver exceptional results to the company.
What is your Greatest Strength?
The interviewer wants to know about your strength aligning with the needs of the company and your Role responsibilities. ” You should represent that you are an ethical person for their Client service and Your communication skills fascinate the customers.
- Ethics is my Special Strength, I have 3 years of experience at Bell Canada as a call center representative.
- My Greatest Strength is communication skills, I worked at Bell Canada for 5 years as a sales representative and have better experience in dealing with clients.
Tell us about Competitors of Rogers.
Rogers is a media and Telecommunication company, among these brands City TV, Chatelaine magazine, and the Toronto Blue Jays, Operating in entire Canada. And huge competitors Including Shaw Communications. I suggest taking some research given below.
- Shaw Communication
- Bell Canada
What can you tell us About Rogers’s telecommunications?
Interviewer Can Ask this question to know your knowledge about Rogers Telecommunication, they also can judge that you are not from random Candidates.
- Rogers Telecommunication was founded in 1960 in Toronto, Canada.
- Rogers Telecommunication has 294 stores in Alberta, British, Columbia, Nova Scotia, etc.
- The company was originally called Rogers Cantel Mobile Communications
- Rogers Communication is a media company operating primarily fields of wireless communication, Internet, telephony, and cable Television.
- “We bring Canadians the best” is Rogers Telecommunication’s slogan.
- Rogers Telecommunication has financing that allows customers on approved credit to finance phones, tablets, smartwatches, and accessories for $0 down.
How was the Attendance you had in your last job?
The company Requires the Candidates you always be present when needed during Working Schedule, I hope your Attendance Was okay at your Last job, Tell the interviewer that you will be available always at any time. And then talk about your Previous Attendance.
- I value time very much, “and always Reach the store 10 minutes Earlier,
- I have a couple of Day Leave due to illness once last year otherwise I was present all the time.
What is your Greatest Weakness?
Find out any weakness of you that should not be the core skill for this job. Express something you aren’t good at Like you may feel trouble Dealing with upset customers, or maybe sometimes lack confidence, after telling your weakness Mention You have a Planned strategy to Resolve these issues to overcome your weaknesses.
- I am Fresh in this Field Due to my experience I Feel some time lack of Confidence while doing some tasks, But I am Following TED Talks online where I am learning How To manage Multitasks, So Soon I will Overcome the issue.
What are your Salary Expectations?
The Best way to respond to this question is to start to discuss your current salary and be honest and transparent, so Demand the salary that you actually deserve and don’t try to skyrocket while talking about your salary expectations.
- I was a Customer service agent at shaw Communication, and they were paying me $4000 Per month. So I am expecting the same salary as well.
Average Salaries at Rogers
Rogers has 294 locations. There are Employs 26,000 Employees. They makes a revenue of $10,388 Million of US Dollars in 2020. The Job Role Table with salaries is given Below!
|Call Center Representative||$3,881|
|Inbound Customer Service||$3,669|