About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers:
|Company:||Red Robin Gourmet Burgers|
|Headquarter:||Greenwood Village, Colorado|
|Total Interview Question:||20+|
Average Salaries at Red Robin Gourmet Burgers:
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers has 525 locations in the United States. There are About 21,374 Active Employees. They makes revenue of $869 Million in 2020. The Job Role Table with Salaries is Given Below!
|Assistance General Manager||$4,394|
Red Robin Gourmet Burger Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- Start by giving them your name and telling them a little bit about your background
- Talk about why you’re interested in the position and what you can bring to the table
- Mention your customer service skills and how you’re able to handle difficult situations
- Bring up any relevant experience you have, whether it’s in the food industry or not
- End by saying that you’re excited to learn more about the company and the position
What can you tell us about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers?
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews, or just Red Robin, is an American chain of casual eating restaurants established in September 1969 in Seattle, Washington.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers was founded in 1969 in Washington, United States.
- Company Originally Called ”Sam’s Tavern”
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers have 525 locations in the United States.
- The company offers Coupons, Promo Codes & Deals to attract Customers.
- Garlic Herbed Fries, Whiskey River BBQ, Banzai Burger, Haystack Tavern Double, and Towering Onion Rings are the Best Products of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
- ”Make it fun. Make it memorable” is the Slogan of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
What can you tell us about Red Robin Gourmet Burgers Competitors?
It will be very easy for you to understand that Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a Restaurant Chain, Which is famous for its Red Robin Burger fast food. So remember their competitors will be the ones who are similar to them. The following is a list of Red Robin Gourmet Burger Competitors you can find more about them by searching on the internet.
- Darden Restaurant
- Brinker International
Why do you want to work at Company?
- Because I love burgers!
- I have a strong interest in the food industry and would love to learn more about how a restaurant functions
- I think it would be a fun and fast-paced environment to work in
- I would love to be a part of a team and work together to create a great experience for guests
- I have heard great things about Red Robin and I know that it is a company with a lot of opportunities for growth.
What is your greatest strength?
- Think of a strength that is relevant to the job
- Give a specific example to support your answer
- Keep your answer positive
- Avoid mentioning any weaknesses
What is your biggest weakness?
Your biggest weakness is probably not something you want to bring up in an interview, but it is important, to be honest about it. If you try to hide it, the interviewer may think you are trying to hide something else. Be honest and upfront about your weaknesses so the interviewer can get to know you better.
Why did you leave your last job?
- Be honest about your reasons for leaving your last job.
- If you were let go, be upfront about it and explain the circumstances.
- Don’t badmouth your previous employer.
- Focus on the positive reasons why you’re looking for a new job.
- Be prepared to talk about your skills and experience.
- Have a few questions of your own ready to ask.
What experience do you have?
- Highlight any customer service experience you have, whether it be in a restaurant or another type of customer-facing role.
- If you don’t have any direct customer service experience, talk about any roles you’ve had in the past that required excellent communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Mention any relevant food service experience you have, whether it be in a restaurant, food preparation, or another type of role.
- If you don’t have any food service experience, talk about any roles you’ve had in the past that required attention to detail, and accuracy.
Why should we hire you?
- I have experience in the food service industry.
- I have a strong work ethic.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am a team player.
- I have a positive attitude.
- I am reliable.
Where do you See Yourself in the next five years?
- In the next five years, I see myself continuing to work hard and learn as much as possible in order to grow within the company.
- I would also like to continue to develop my skills and knowledge in order to contribute to the company in the best way possible.
- In the next five years, I see myself becoming more involved in the company and taking on more responsibility.
- I would also like to continue to build strong relationships with my co-workers and superiors.
- In the next five years, I see myself continuing to be a positive and productive member of the company.
What hours are you available to work?
- Be honest about the hours you are available to work
- If you are flexible with your hours, mention that
- If you have any restrictions (e.g. school, or other commitments), mention them
- Be positive and enthusiastic about working the hours you are available
- Mention that you are willing to work additional hours if needed
- Thank the interviewer for their time
How would you define excellent customer service?
- Answered in a way that is relevant to the company’s focus on burgers and customer service
- Focuses on the customer’s experience
- Mentioned keywords such as “attentive”, “engaged”, and “satisfied”
- Gave examples of how to go above and beyond for the customer
- Stressed the importance of always putting the customer first
- Concluded by saying that excellent customer service is the key to a successful business
How would you deal with upset customers?
- Listen to the customer and try to understand the issue
- Apologize for the inconvenience
- Attempt to resolve the issue
- If the issue cannot be resolved, offer compensation such as a discount or free item
- Thank the customer for their feedback
- Follow up with the customer after the issue has been resolved
Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a Customer?
- A time when I went above and beyond for a customer was when I was working the drive-thru and a car pulled up with a family of five.
- The mother was frazzled and had her hands full with her kids, so I took their order and told them I would bring it out to their car.
- I not only brought their food out to them, but I also helped the mother unload her kids from the car so she could eat her food while it was still hot.
- The family was very appreciative and the mother told me that I had made her day.
How would you deal with a difficult colleague?
- First, try to understand the colleague’s perspective and where they are coming from
- Second, try to find common ground and areas of agreement
- Third, try to compromise and come to a mutually beneficial solution
- Fourth, if all else fails, try to go above the colleague to a manager or supervisor
- Fifth, document any incidents or problems with the colleague
- Sixth, be professional and respectful at all time
What are Red Robin Gourmet Burger Core Values?
Each Restaurant has different Core values and based on that they are able to create an environment that makes their people Comfortable. The Core values of Red Robin Gourmet Burger are given below.
- Bottomless Fun
- Unwavering Integrity
- Relentless Focus
- Genuine Spirit of Service
- Extraordinary People
What questions to ask the interviewer?
- What inspired you when you started working at Red Robin?
- What challenges have you faced while working at Red Robin?
- What motivates you to continue working at Red Robin?
- What makes you proud to be a part of the Red Robin team?
- What do you enjoy most about your job?
- What do you think sets Red Robin apart from other restaurants?