If you’re looking for information on Quiznos interview questions, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll provide an overview of some of the most commonly asked questions, as well as provide guidance on how to answer them.
Whether you’re a first-time job seeker or an experienced professional, preparing for an interview can be a daunting task. But with a little bit of research and practice, you can ace the Quiznos interview.
This post will help you to learn:
- What to expect in a Quiznos interview
- How to answer common Quiznos interview questions
- What not to do in a Quiznos interview
By the end of this post, you’ll have all the information you need to ace your Quiznos interview. So let’s get started!
|Headquarter:||Denver, Colorado, United States.|
|Total Interview Question:||19+|
|Total Employees:||Approximately 2,800 ( Not Exact )|
Quiznos Has 500 Total Locations in the United States + 30 Other Countries. They Have an estimated 2,800 Capable Workers. The Johnny Rocket Generated $335 Million per Year.
Average Salaries at Quiznos Restuarant
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
Quiznos Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- Start by giving them your name and telling them a little bit about your background.
- Then, give them an overview of your professional experience and highlight your key accomplishments.
- Next, tell them what you are looking for in a new opportunity and why you are interested in Quiznos.
- Finally, finish by telling them a little bit about your personal interests and hobbies.
- Be sure to keep your answer concise and to the point.
What can you tell us about Quiznos?
Quiz Holdings, carrying on with work as Quiznos, is an American diversified drive-thru eatery situated in Denver, Colorado, that has some expertise in offering toasted submarine sandwiches.
- Quiznos was founded in 1981 in Colorado, United States.
- Company Originally Called ”Lambatos”
- Quiznos has 500 locations in the United States.
- Company Offers Coupons, Promo Codes & Deals for the Customers.
- Baja Chicken, Turkey Ranch & Swiss, Chicken Carbonara, Apple Harvest Chicken Salad, and French Dip are the Best Products of Quiznos.
- ”Mmmm…. toasty” is the Slogan of Quiznos.
What can you tell us about Quiznos Competitors?
It will be very easy for you to understand that Quiznos is an American Restaurant Chain, Which is famous for its Baja Chicken fast foods. So remember their competitors will be the ones who are similar to them. The following is a list of Quiznos Competitors you can find more about them by searching on the internet.
- Cousins Subs
- Firehouse Restaurant Group
- Mr. Subs
What are Quizno’s Core values or Mission Statements?
Each Restaurant has different Core values and based on that they are able to create an environment that makes their people Comfortable. The Core values of Quiznos are given below.
- Taste Great
- Highest Quality
- Perfect lunch
Why do you want to work at Quiznos?
- Quiznos is a great place to work because of the people.
- The company has a great culture and values its employees.
- Quiznos is a great place to learn and grow.
- The company offers great benefits and opportunities.
- Quiznos is a great place to be a part of a team.
- Quiznos is a great place to make a difference.
What is your greatest strength?
- Be honest and specific when you answer this question.
- Avoid generalities like “I work hard” or “I’m a people person.”
- Instead, give an example of a specific strength that you have and how you’ve used it in your work.
- If you’re not sure how to answer this question, take a look at our article on how to identify your strengths.
What is your biggest weakness?
- Be honest about your weaknesses, but don’t dwell on them.
- Be positive and emphasize how you’ve overcome your weaknesses.
- Focus on your strengths and how they make you a good fit for the job.
- Don’t use your weaknesses as an excuse for not being successful.
- Be prepared to discuss how you’re working to improve your weaknesses.
Why did you leave your last job?
- Be honest about your reasons for leaving.
- If you were let go, be upfront about it and explain the circumstances.
- Avoid badmouthing your former employer.
- Focus on the positive reasons why you’re looking for a new opportunity.
- Highlight the skills and experience you have that make you a good fit for the job.
- Be prepared to talk about your long-term career goals
What experience do you have?
- I have plenty of experience with customer service and food service.
- I have worked in various restaurants and have plenty of experience in the food industry.
- Say I am confident that I can provide excellent customer service and am excited to work with the Quiznos team.
Why should we hire you?
- Outline your experience in the food industry and customer service
- Highlight your ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Mention your team-orientated attitude
- Emphasize your problem-solving skills
- Stress the importance you place on customer satisfaction
- Explain how your past experiences have prepared you for this role
Where do you See Yourself in the next five years?
- In the next five years, I see myself continuing to work hard and learn as much as possible in order to grow within the company.
- I would also like to take on more responsibility and contribute to the team in whatever way possible.
- I hope to be able to move up within the company and eventually be in a management position.
- In the next five years, I also see myself continuing to develop my skills and knowledge in order to be the best
What hours are you available to work?
- Be honest about the hours you are available to work
- If you are available to work flexible hours, mention that
- If you have any restrictions on the hours you can work, mention that
- Say if you are available to work overtime
- Include if you are available to work on weekends
- Mention if you are available to work on holidays
How would you define excellent customer service?
- An excellent customer service experience is one that leaves the customer feeling satisfied and valued.
- It is important to be friendly and helpful, while also being efficient.
- You can State: It is also important to be able to handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- It is important to remember that the customer is always right.
- It is also important to go above and beyond for the customer whenever possible.
- In general, excellent customer service is about creating
How would you deal with upset customers?
- Listen to the customer and try to understand the problem
- Apologize for the inconvenience
- Try to resolve the issue
- If you are unable to resolve the issue, offer compensation such as a discount or a free item
- Thank the customer for their feedback
- Follow up with the customer after the issue has been resolved
Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
- Be specific and give a detailed account of the situation
- Explain what you did and why you did it
- Highlight what made this customer service experience exceptionally
- Outline the positive outcomes of your actions
- If possible, include a quote from the customer or your manager
- Conclude by saying what you learned from the experience or how it made you feel
How would you deal with a difficult colleague?
- First, try to understand the colleague’s perspective and where they are coming from
- Second, try to find common ground and areas of agreement
- Third, try to compromise and come to a mutually beneficial solution
- Fourth, if all else fails, try to go above the colleague to a manager or supervisor
- Fifth, document any incidents or problems in case it escalates
- Sixth, try to stay calm and professional at all times
What questions to ask the interviewer?
- What inspired you to start Quiznos?
- You can ask what do you think sets Quiznos apart from other restaurants?
- What do you think is the key to Quizno’s success?
- What do you think are the challenges that Quiznos faces?
- Even you can ask: What do you think is the biggest opportunity that Quiznos has?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge that Quiznos has?