Are you one of those people who is terrified at the prospect of a job interview for Qantas Airlines? and trying to find Questions
It’s normal to feel some butterflies in your stomach, but fret not – we’re here to help you to prepare interview questions.
In this post, we’ll cover everything from interview questions you need to know about acing your American Airlines job interview.
From what to wear to how to prepare questions, we’ve got you covered.
So read on and get started on your journey to becoming a flight attendant or customer service representative!
|Total Interviews Questions:||20+|
Qantas Airlines Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
There are many ways to introduce yourself, but the proven way is the Present, Past, and Future Formula, follow the guideline points below to understand how to answer this question at Qantas Airlines.
- Present: Start your response by mentioning your current Role in this industry by adding your Qualification and Experience in this industry.
- Past: in the middle Start discussing your top achievements in education and in work but related to the job role you are applying for.
- Future: During Closing your response assure the interviewer that you are confident according to your skills and education that you are fit for this role.
Why do you want to work at Qantas Airlines?
- I want to work at Qantas because it’s one of the world’s most respected airline companies.
- Another reason is Qantas has a strong commitment to safety and customer satisfaction.
- I want to work at Qantas because it is a great place to develop my career in the aviation industry.
- Finally, I want to work at Qantas because I know that it would be a great opportunity to live and work in Australia – one of the most beautiful countries in the world!
What Can you tell us About Qantas Airlines?
Qantas Airways Limited is the banner transporter of Australia and its biggest aircraft by armada size, worldwide flights, and global objections. It is the world’s third-most seasoned carrier still in activity, having been established in November 1920; it started worldwide traveler trips in May 1935.
- Qantas is the flag carrier of Australia and its largest airline by fleet size, international routes, and international passenger numbers.
- It is a founding member of the Oneworld alliance.
- The airline has its main hub at Sydney Airport and also has secondary hubs in Brisbane and Melbourne.
- Qantas operates both domestic and international services, with flights to destinations in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, and Europe.
- In 2017, Qantas was ranked the 10th safest airline in the world by JACDEC ( Jet Airliner Crash Data Evaluation Centre). which assessed 561 airlines around the globe based on their incident
What experience do you have?
- There are a few different types of experience that can be relevant in the aviation industry. This includes both professional and personal experience.
- Professional experience can involve working within airline operations, management, engineering, air traffic control, or maintenance. Many airlines also have specific training programs for new hires with no prior aviation experience.
- Personal experience can include anything from flying as a private pilot to restoring vintage aircraft. Even if you don’t have any traditional “experience” in the field, talking about your passion for aviation and showing that you’re knowledgeable about the subject matter can make you stand out to potential employers.
What is your greatest strength?
In General, your Strength could be from one of these things, Like hard-working, Perseverance, Patience, empathy, Excellent Communication skills, or Anything that Directly Relates to the needs of Alaska Airlines or the Job you have applied for.
What is your greatest weakness?
Things to Say
- Discuss any weakness that is not essential for this job
- Explain how you do manage this Weakness during Work.
- Assure the Interviewer you have Planned to overcome this weakness
Do not say
- Don’t say you don’t have any weaknesses.
- You have not noticed any Weakness in yourself.
- Don’t say anything that is not related to this job.
- Don’t discuss any core required skills as your weakness.
How would you deal with upset customers?
It can be difficult to deal with upset customers in airlines, but there are a few things you can do to try and diffuse the situation.
- First, it’s important to remain calm and collected.
- Secondly, try to find out what the customer’s problem is and see if there is anything you can do to help resolve it.
- Lastly, apologize for any inconvenience the customer may have experienced.
- By taking these steps, you’ll hopefully be able to Diffuser an upset customer and improve their experience.
What does Excellent customer service mean to you?
- Excellent customer service means having a helpful, knowledgeable staff that is able to provide solutions and assistance quickly.
- It means going above and beyond to meet the customer’s needs, whether it’s by offering additional services or going out of their way to solve a problem.
- It means providing a positive experience for the customer, from start to finish – from the initial contact through follow-up care.
What are your Salary Expectations?
When you are asked about your salary expectations in an interview, it is important, to be honest, and realistic. You don’t want to low-ball yourself and leave money on the table,
but you also don’t want to price yourself out of a good opportunity. A good rule of thumb is to think about what you currently make and then add 10-15% for negotiation purposes.
This will give you a good starting point for discussion without putting yourself at a disadvantage.
Average Salaries At Qantas Airline
|Jobs Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Customer Service Manager||$10,000|
|Kitchen Team Member||$2,462|
|Customer Service Representative||$4,811|