Preparing for the Penneys Interview questions? So Welcome I am Your Interview Coach. I will help you to learn How could You answer The Most Asked Questions in Penneys Job interview.
We Have Divided the answers into simple and Easy Steps where you can Remember what you need to say in your interview. Read All the questions and Summaries carefully.
|Headquarter:||Boston, Massachusetts, United States.|
|Total interview questions:||17+|
Penneys Salaries Overview:
Penneys Has 846 Stores in Different Areas of the United States, There are 60,000 Active Employees are Working in. Estimated Penneys Generate $829 Millions Revenue per year and Pay Effective salaries to Their Employees listed Bellow.
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Regional Operations Manager||$5,583|
|Concrete Truck Driver||$6,240|
Penneys Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us About Your Self?
As Penneys is Fast Fashion Retailors, they Definitely Seeking Employees who meet their needs. This Question is very important, Your answer Will Divide you between Preferred Candidates and Rejected Candidates. Here you need to show, who you are, How you have the most relevant experience as Penneys Need, and How much You hard work to contribute from your Role. Here we Divided the answer into 3 Steps to understanding the answer. For Example, You are Applying for a Trainee Manager Role At Penneys, “Your Most Perfect Introduction Should Be like.
- Current Role: I Worked in Burlington Stores for 5 years as Sales manager. I did lot of service there, and gain very valuable experiences and ever green skills. Including, Excellently Driving and Monitoring Sales. I can Analyze the sales reports and responsibly ensure all the targets are met.
- Academic History: I Done My MBA From The Dublin Business School, During my Job i did Some Sales and Management Short Courses from Well know Insitutes of dublin.
What is your Greatest Strength?
The interviewer of Penneys wants to know about your skills which are essential for Penneys. Let’s show your experience that you have worked before at any fashion store and state how much you are achievable for their work. You have to represent the skills which are specially required for Penneys like Communication skills:
- My Biggest Strength is my communication skill.
- I have 2 years experience at Fashion store and i can encorage customers very politely.
- i am uniquely interact with the customers and easily understand that what they want.
What is your Greatest Weakness?
Telling your Weakness will engage the interviewer’s attention to you. But follow the right pattern that will help you to win this job. Find out a Weakness in you that is not essential for this job position. For example, if you are applying for a Project Manager Job your Answer should be.
- Honest: Sharing your Weakness Will Show the interviewer you are honest and explain what you detect in you.
- Selfawareness: Sharing about your Weakness Also Shows interviewer that you know the things, that you feel need to be improved in you.
- Willing to solve: After Sharing your Weakness You have state about your strategy to solve the issue of this weakness.
What can you tell us about Penneys?
Do you know any detail about Penneys, If Yes how much do you know about this Company? The More Detailed Knowledge you had About this Company the More perfectly you can Answer this question Here Some General and Most Important Information is listed about Penneys.
- Penneys was founded in 1969 in Dublin, Ireland.
- Company has 846 stores in 2019.
- Company offer’s 20% Penneys Coupons, Codes + 1% Cashback for the customers.
- Love lip liners, Contouring Crayons, Makeup Brush Cleanser, Eye Lashes, are the Best Products of Penneys.
- ”Every Day matters” is slogan of Penneys.
What can you tell us about the Competitors of Penneys?
Penneys is a multinational fast-fashion retailer company that is growing really fast and had 78,000 Active employees they also have Competitors in the fast fashion market, “Answering this Question with confidence will Positively Attract the interviewer, To understand that you are Professional in the fashion field.
- J.C Penney
- Burlington stores
Why do you want to work at Penneys?
The hiring manager of Penneys wants to know the three things from you. 1) Core Reasons that inspire you to work at Penneys. 2) The things you can do better which are specific for working at Penneys. 3) How can you help Penneys to grow your role in this job. If you are applying for sales supervisor your answers are like this;
- What engages you: penny’s should have alway done their buisseness at their own way and always will. penneys give the opportunity of healt and wellness,retirement and disabilty insurance to their employees.
- Related skills and Your experience:I have a communication skill that can engages the customers and i have also 2 years experience at fashion store as a sales representative.
- Your contribution: i am experienced as a sales supervisor and i can easily grow my carrer with Penny’s. I should give my better customer service for penneys customer.
What are the Core values Penneys?
Your answer to this Question will cleanly allow the interviewer to judge You are Closely touched with Penneys
and you can be Qualified for this job. If the hiring manager of Penneys asked this question you need to answer this Question by following these Guidelines.
- Customer Values
Why Do you want to Work at Penneys?
If you know why do you want to join Penneys That is Great, “Follow these Rules to prepare your answer that meets the interviewer’s expectations. You need to show the reason that encourages you to join Penneys. Mention your Experience that you can utilize in Penneys. in the last show how you can utilize your Skills in Penneys as you expect. For Example, if someone is Interviewed for a Sales Team member in Penneys how the Good Answer should be.
- What Engages you: Read about the Benefits of Penneys what facilities Penneys offers to Their Sales Team, May you like the Way Penneys Offer Career growth opportunities, Insurance Coverage, etc.
- Relevant Skills & Experience: Mention the main Skills that you feel should be the best match for this job, Skills can be You are best in Communications.
- Your Contributions: Lastly Show how you are confident, and how will you contribute to Penneys based on your skills and experience related to sales in retails.
Where do you see yourself in Next 5 years?
The interviewer asks this Question to judge your future goals & and your confidence in your skills. You should answer this Question by following these Steps Bellow that helps you to tailor the best answer. For example, if you have applied for Sale Team Leader your answer should be.
- Your Career Objectives: I have worked 3 years in Kohl’s, and worked in almost all sales areas. And i have Good Leadership Skills.
- Strategies to Achieve Goals: I learned lot after working with many peoples, “i can successfully lead A team of almost every kind of team member and Lead my team for maximum Profitabilities.
- Future Role: I am Seeing my self as Sales Manager in next 4 year at Penneys.
How Would you define a Good Customer services?
Explaining About Customer services in A Job interview in Penneys can Means You are in or Out So Be prepared and Read Some Sample Answers to this Question.
Things not To Say:
- Don’t add any negative explanations about customer services.
- Don’t share any Previous bad Experiences with customers if you had.
You can Say:
- The Biggest issue is Customers don’t want to wait a long time in a row while checkout if we had a good solution for saving the time to Provide Good Customer service at Checkout.
- A smilly and Friendly attitude with customers,
- I believe that providing excellent customer service is exceeding expectations. It is a matter of having a deep understanding of the inventory in the store to assist customers to make the right choice.
More interview Questions from United states Retails