Papa Murphy’s is a popular pizza chain that is known for its fresh, made-to-order pizzas. If you’re looking for a job at Papa Murphy’s, you can expect to be asked some common interview questions. In this blog post, we’ll give you a complete guide on how to answer Papa Murphy’s interview questions.
Here you will learn:
- What to expect in a Papa Murphy’s interview
- How to answer common Papa Murphy’s interview questions
- Tips for acing your Papa Murphy’s interview
With this complete guide, you’ll be well-prepared to ace your Papa Murphy’s interview and get the job you want.
|Headquarter:||Vancouver, Washington, United States.|
|Total Interview question:||19+|
|Total Employees:||10,000 ( Not Exact )|
Papa Murphy’s Has 10,000 Hardworking Employees Working in a total of 1,300 Restaurants. The Johnny Rocket Generated $800 Million in Year.
Papa Murphy’s Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- Start by giving them a brief overview of who you are and your background.
- Then, focus on why you’re interested in the position and what makes you a good fit for it.
- Highlight your customer service skills and experience, as well as your ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be sure to mention any relevant experience you have, such as working with food or in a similar type of business.
- Finally, wrap up your answer by expressing your enthusiasm for the opportunity and your desire
What can you tell us about Papa Murphy’s?
Papa Murphy’s is a take-and-heat pizza organization situated in Vancouver, Washington. It started in 1995 as the consolidation of two nearby take-and-heat pizza organizations: Papa Aldo’s Pizza and Murphy’s Pizza. The organization and its franchisees work in excess of 1,300 outlets in the United States and Canada.
- Papa Murphy’s was founded in 1995 in the United States.
- Company Originally Called ”Papa Aldo’s”
- Papa Murphy’s has 1,300 locations in the United States.
- The company Offers 50% Off Coupons & Promo Codes to attract Customers.
- All Meat Crustless Keto Pizza, Cowboy Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Papa’s Favourite Pizza, and Hawaiian Pizza are the Best Products of Papa Murphy’s.
- ”Love At 425” is a Slogan of Papa Murphy’s.
Why should we hire you?
- I have experience in the food industry and I am familiar with Papa Murphy’s menu.
- I am a hard worker and I am willing to learn new things.
- I am a team player and I work well with others.
- I am reliable and I will show up for my shifts.
- I am friendly and I will provide good customer service.
- I am honest and I will follow the company’s policies and procedures.
What experience do you have?
- List any customer service experience you have
- If you don’t have any customer service experience, list any work experience you have
- Talk about how you’re a people person and enjoy working with others
- Mention any times you’ve had to deal with difficult customers and how you handled the situation
- Stress that you’re a fast learner and are excited to learn more about the company
- Conclude by saying that you’re confident you have the skills to excel in this role
What can you tell us about Papa Murphy’s Competitors?
It will be very easy for you to understand that Papa Murphy’s is an American Restaurant Chain, Which is famous for its Pizza Chain fast food. So remember their competitors will be the ones who are similar to them. The following is a list of Papa Murphy’s Competitors you can find more about them by searching on the internet.
- Papa John’s
- Pizza Hut
- Donatos Pizzeria
- Pizza Patron
- Domino’s Pizza UK
What are Papa Murphy’s Core Values or Mission Statement?
Each Restaurant has different Core values and based on that they are able to create an environment that makes their people Comfortable. The Core values of Papa Murphy’s are given below.
Why do you want to work at Papa Murphy’s?
- I have a strong interest in the food industry and would love to gain more experience in this field.
- I think Papa Murphy’s has a great concept and I love the product.
- I would like to work in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- I think it would be a great opportunity to learn more about the food industry and gain some valuable experience.
- I am a hard worker and I am sure I would be a valuable asset to the team.
What is your greatest strength?
- Your greatest strength is your ability to connect with people and build relationships.
- You are a people person and you have the ability to make people feel comfortable and build trust.
- You are also a great listener and you have the ability to really understand what people are saying.
What is your biggest weakness?
Your biggest weakness is probably that you’re a bit of a perfectionist. You always want things to be just right and you can get pretty upset if they’re not. This can sometimes make you seem a bit inflexible or inflexible to others.
Why did you leave your last job?
- Be honest about your reasons for leaving
- Avoid speaking negatively about your previous employer
- Focus on the positive aspects of your new opportunity at Papa Murphy’s
- Explain how your skills and experience will benefit Papa Murphy’s
- Be enthusiastic and positive about the company and the position
- Thank the interviewer for their time and consideration
Where do you See Yourself in the next five years?
- In the next five years, I see myself continuing to work hard at Papa Murphy’s and becoming a manager.
- I would also like to continue to improve my skills and knowledge in the restaurant industry.
- In the next five years, I see myself as a valuable asset to Papa Murphy’s.
- I also see myself continuing to learn and grow as a person.
- In the next five years, I see myself as a leader at Papa Murphy’s.
What hours are you available to work?
- Be honest about the hours you are available to work
- If you are flexible with your hours, mention that
- If you have any restrictions (e.g. school, other jobs), mention that
- Mention if you are available for full-time or part-time work
- Be prepared to discuss your availability for weekends and evenings
- Be prepared to discuss your availability for overtime
Why customer service is important to you?
- Customer service is important to me because it is the opportunity to help others and make them happy.
- It is also a chance to build relationships with people and create repeat customers.
- Customer service is a way to show that you value your customers and their business.
- It is also an opportunity to learn more about people and what they want and need.
- Customer service is a way to show that you are a team player and are willing to work with others.
- It is also a chance to show that you are organized and can handle multiple tasks at once.
How would you deal with upset customers?
- Listen to the customer and try to understand the issue
- Apologize for the issue
- Attempt to resolve the issue
- If the issue cannot be resolved, offer a compensation
- Thank the customer for their feedback
- Follow up with the customer after the issue has been resolved
Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
- Be sure to give a specific example of a time when you went above and beyond for a customer
- Explain what you did and why you did it
- Emphasize how the customer reacted and how you felt about your actions
- Make sure your example is recent and relevant to the position you’re interviewing for
- Use positive language to describe your actions and the customer’s reaction
- Keep your answer brief and to the point
How would you deal with a difficult colleague?
- First, try to understand the colleague’s perspective and what might be motivating their behavior.
- Second, have a conversation with the colleague to see if there is a way to resolve the issue.
- If the issue cannot be resolved, then speak with a manager or HR.
- Try to maintain a professional and positive attitude throughout the process.
- Be prepared to give specific examples of how you have dealt with difficult colleagues in the past.
- Keep in mind that the goal is to find a resolution that is best for everyone involved.
What questions to ask the interviewer?
- What inspired you to start Papa Murphy’s?
- What do you think sets Papa Murphy’s apart from other pizza places?
- What do you think is the key to our success?
- What do you think is the most important thing for us to focus on?
- What do you think are our strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you think are our opportunities and threats?
What to wear In the Interview:
A Papa Murphy interview should be approached as if it were a job interview at any other restaurant. This means business casual attire is appropriate. A collared shirt, dress pants, and closed-toe shoes are good choices for both men and women.
- A collared shirt
- Dress pants
- Closed-toe shoes
Average Salaries At Papa Murphy’s
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Food Preparation Worker||$2,288|