Hey there! If you’re reading this, it means you’re considering applying for a job at Panera Bread. Congratulations! Panera is a great place to work, and in this blog post, we’ll be going over the top 16 questions you’re likely to be asked in your interview, as well as the best answers to give.
Here you will learn:
- The top 16 questions you’re likely to be asked in your Panera Bread interview
- The best answers to give for each question
- How to make a great impression and ace your interview!
So without further ado, let’s get started!
|Company:||Panera Bread Bakery|
|Headquarter:||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Total Interview question:||19+|
Panera Bread Bakery Has 140,000 Employees in their up to 2,000+ Bakeries. They Estimated Generated $2.795 Billion per Year. They Pay Average salaries ranging From $2,496 to $3,636
Panera Bread Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- Start by giving a brief overview of your professional background and then move into discussing your personal interests and hobbies.
- Be sure to keep your answer relevant to the job you’re interviewing for.
- Try to avoid discussing any controversial topics or anything that could potentially turn off your interviewer.
- Keep your answer relatively brief – you don’t want to monopolize the conversation.
- Use this opportunity to sell yourself and highlight why you’d be the perfect fit for the job.
Why do you want to work at Panera Bread?
- Because I love food and I love people, Panera Bread is all about providing great food and great service to its customers.
- I believe that Panera Bread is a company that values its employees and provides them with opportunities to grow and advance in their careers.
- Because I am passionate about making a difference in the lives of others, I believe that Panera Bread is a company that shares that value.
- I am excited about the opportunity to learn and grow in a company that is constantly innovating and expanding its reach.
What experience do you have?
- Highlight your customer service experience, whether it be in a restaurant or another type of customer-facing role.
- Emphasize the importance of teamwork in the restaurant industry and how you have been able to work effectively as part of a team in the past.
- Discuss your ability to handle difficult customer situations and how you would go about resolving them.
- Talk about your ability to take direction from a manager and how you have been able to successfully implement instructions in the past.
Why should we hire you?
- I have experience in the food industry and I am familiar with the Panera Bread menu.
- Because I have excellent customer service skills and am able to handle difficult situations.
- I am a quick learner and I am able to adapt to new situations.
- As I am reliable and always show up for my shifts.
- I am a team player and I am always willing to help out.
What can you tell us about Panera Bread?
Panera Bread Company is an American corporate retailer of pastry shop bistro quick easygoing eateries with more than 2,000 areas, which are all in the United States and Canada. Its base camp is in Sunset Hills, Missouri, a suburb of St. Louis.
- Panera Bread was founded in 1987 in Missouri, United States.
- Company Originally Called ”St. Louis Bread Company”
- Panera Bread has 2000 locations in the United States.
- The company offers Panera Bread Coupons, Promo Codes & Discounts for Customers.
- Mac & Cheese, Chicken Noodle Soup, BBQ Chicken Salad, Breakfast Sandwich, Broccoli Cheddar Soup, and Kitchen Sink Cookie are the Best Products of Panera Bread.
- ”Live Consciously. Eat Deliciously” is a Slogan of Panera Bread.
What can you tell us about Panera Bread Competitors?
It will be very easy for you to understand that Panera Bread is an American Restaurant Chain, Which is famous for Serving up-to-die-for bread bowls and fast food. So remember their competitors will be the ones who are similar to them. The following is a list of Panera Bread Competitors you can find more about them by searching on the internet.
- Dine Brands
- Au Bon Pain
What are Panera Bread Core Values or Mission statements?
Each Restaurant has different Core values and based on that they are able to create an environment that makes their people Comfortable. The Core values of Panera Bread are given below.
- Being Customers-Centric
What is your greatest strength?
- Your greatest strength is your ability to connect with people and build relationships.
- You are a people person and you have a natural ability to make others feel comfortable and build trust.
- You are also a great listener and you have a genuine interest in others.
What is your biggest weakness?
Your biggest weakness is probably not something you’re proud of, but it’s important, to be honest in an interview. The interviewer is looking to see if you’re self-aware and can admit when you make a mistake. They also want to see if you’re able to learn from your mistakes.
Here are a few tips on how to answer this question:
- Be honest. Don’t try to hide your weaknesses or pretend like you don’t have any.
- Be specific. Don’t just say “I’m a perfectionist” or “I work too hard
Why did you leave your last job?
- Don’t speak negatively about your previous employer, even if you had a bad experience.
- Instead, focus on the positive reasons for why you left, such as wanting to learn new skills or advance your career.
- Avoid giving personal reasons for leaving, such as family or health issues.
- If you were fired from your last job, be honest about the circumstances and take responsibility for your actions.
- Again, focus on the positive by highlighting what you learned from the experience and how it has made you a better employee.
Where do you See Yourself in the next five years?
- In five years, I see myself continuing to work hard and learn as much as possible in order to grow within the company.
- I would also like to be given more responsibility and opportunities to contribute to the success of Panera Bread.
- In five years, I see myself as a valuable member of the team who is able to take on new challenges and contribute to the company in a meaningful way.
- I also hope to continue to develop my skills and knowledge so that I can be an asset to the company for many years to come.
What hours are you available to work?
- Be honest about the hours you are available to work
- If you are flexible with your hours, mention that
- If you have any restrictions on your availability (e.g. school, other commitments), mention that
- Be prepared to discuss your availability in more detail if necessary
- Thank the interviewer for their time
How would you define excellent customer service?
- Excellent customer service is when the customer feels valued and their needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- It is important to be friendly and accommodating, as well as efficient in order to provide excellent customer service.
- It is also important to be able to handle difficult customer service situations in a professional and calm manner.
- Excellent customer service is an important part of creating a positive customer experience and can help to build customer loyalty.
- Providing excellent customer service can help to differentiate your business from the competition and can help to increase sales and profits
How would you deal with upset customers?
- Listen to the customer and try to understand the issue
- Apologize for the situation
- Attempt to resolve the issue
- If the issue cannot be resolved, offer a refund or compensation
- Thank the customer for their feedback
Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
- Start by thinking of a time when you provided great customer service and then go into detail about what you did and why it was important to you.
- Be sure to focus on how you made the customer feel and how you went above and beyond what was expected.
- Talk about how you took the time to really understand the customer’s needs and then met or exceeded those needs.
- Be sure to mention how you made sure the customer was satisfied with the end result.
- Talk about how you went the extra mile to ensure the customer had a positive experience.
How would you deal with a difficult colleague?
- First, try to understand the colleague’s perspective and what might be motivating their behavior.
- Second, have a conversation with the colleague to see if there is a way to resolve the issue.
- Third, if the conversation does not resolve the issue, involve a manager or other mediator.
- Fourth, document the issue and the steps you have taken to resolve it.
- Fifth, if the issue continues, consider whether it is worth continuing to work with this colleague.
- Sixth, remember that you can always choose to walk away from the situation.
What questions to ask the interviewer?
- The ideal question to ask first is: What inspired you to start Panera Bread?
- What do you think makes Panera Bread stand out from other restaurants?
- You may ask: What do you think is the key to Panera Bread’s success?
- What do you think sets Panera Bread apart from other fast-food restaurants?
- You can ask: What do you think is the most important thing to remember when working at Panera Bread?
- What do you think is the best thing about working at Panera Bread?
Average Salaries at Panera Bread Bakery
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|