Congratulation on having an interview with Old Navy the Fashion Retailers it is recommended for you to have a read on all these interview questions before attending the interview that will help you to answer these questions in the interview confidentially.
You will Learn the most Reported interview questions on the old Navy by the employees of Old Navy and Complete a guide on how to answer these Questions Excellently.
|Headquarters:||San Francisco, California, United States.|
|Total Interviews Questions:||16+|
Here are some Examples of Interview Questions for Old Navy
Tell us about yourself?
Introduce yourself to the interviewers in a professional way, be straight and valid when describing yourself in a job interview. Tell the only information you want to convey, Begin by talking about past job experience and achievements. here are some points that will help describe yourself more effectively.
- Current Status: I am an experienced sales man working in XYZ company for last 3 years, working in sales helped me to build confidence and have developed strong motivational skills. Now I want to groom my experience and increase my knowledge.” Old Navy” is best plate form where I can learn more and utilize various skills.
- Educational History: I am a graduate of ABC college, and have completed my Master degree from XYZ university. after my education I have completed some special training courses related to sales and management fields.
- Personal: I am a proactive sales man with 3 years of experience, I am known for being well organized team player. my communication skill help me to engage customers . with this experience I am looking for an opportunity to take the next step in my career.
Why should I hire you?
This is an important question that almost everyone gets asked. It is important to provide the interviewer with evidence of how you achieve success in the workplace. you should possess a combination of skills and experiences that make you stand out. your response is also a good indicator of how humble you are or not, Aim to talk about positive and meaningful achievements. Highlight your top achievements and success, these qualities are important for entry-level hiring.
- I can take all responsibilities when required, I can do the work and deliver exceptional result to the company.
- I am capable of handing difficult customers, I genuinely enjoy interacting with customers and helping them.
- I believe I have the skills and experience to fulfil your company requirements.
- I am flexible and passionate to learning new things.
- I enjoy facing challenges.
What can you tell us about Old Navy?
Do you know any detail about Old Navy, If Yes how much do you know about this Company? The More Detailed Knowledge you had About this Company the More perfectly you can Answer this question Here Some General and Most Important Information is listed about Old Navy.
Old Navy is an American clothing and adornments retailing organization claimed by global company Gap Inc. It has corporate activities in the Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco, California.
- Old Navy was founded in 11 March, 1994 in California, United States.
- Old Navy originally called as ”Gap Warehouse”
- Company has 1,106 stores in United States.
- Company offer’s Discount Coupons & Promo Codes to attract the Customers.
- Face mask, Cozy jeans, v-neck, are the best products of old Navy.
- ”Ready, Urgent, Approachable” is slogan of Old Navy.
What are the Core Values of Old Navy?
Your answer to this Question will cleanly allow the interviewer to judge You are Closely touched with Old Navy
and you can be Qualified for this job. If the hiring manager of Old Navy asked this question you need to answer this Question by following these Guidelines.
What can you tell us about the Old Navy Competitors?
Old Navy is an American clothing and retailing company that is growing really fast and had 129,000 Active employees they also have Competitors in the American Market, “Answering this Question with confidence will Positively Attract the interviewer, To understand that you are Professional in the Company field.
- Victoria’s Secret
- Gap Inc
Why do you want to work at Old Navy?
Telling the Real Reasons that encourages you to work on old Navy will apart you as Legitimate candidates from all other Random Applicants so follow these steps to answer as interviewers are expecting.
- What Engages you: its Recommended for you to read Old Navy Career page and especially read how they fecilitate their employees, Like You know Deep Details about their products. Find Best things that attract you.
- Your Skills: You can Tailor your Most relevant skills that is required for the job role, and mention how you are well polished and how you feel Old Navy is Best Platform that offer messive growth in career.
- Your Contribution: In the Last Mention how You will you serve Old Navy, Using your Skills you are expert in and why you feel you are best match for this Job role at Old Navy.
What is your Greatest Strength?
- Your Biggest Strength on Old Navy Could Be your communication skills or your customer services.
- Read the job Description of the role you are fit on.
- Find out the main Responsibilities and tailor the required skills as your Strength in the answer.
- Sample: My Biggest Strength is my Communication Skills, i had Deep Knowledge about Old Navy Products and i can Communicate well with every customers to assist them well.
What is Your Greatest Weakness?
When you answer this question your honesty is matters, “but be careful don’t add any Weakness that is required for working at Old Navy, for example. You are applying for a sales Associate the required skills should be your communication skills, and your weakness can be, something that is not important but part of your work.
- Honest: Tell the interviewer about any of your weakness that you feel you are not comfortable with, in sales Associate Your weakness can be you feel nurvous during answering questions of Customers.
- Self Awareness: Mention how this weakness affect during work and how you do manage this weakness show’s the interviewer you are well awared.
- Willing to Solve: In the end of this question, “Must mention how you are planning to overcome this issue tell them you are attending some communication classes, or you are following some strategies that helps you to overcome this issue and soon you will tackle this issue.
How did you find this job?
Tell the interviewer that you are actively visiting the Old Navy Job portal to find the Best Fit Role for you, and Finally you find this job, after reading the job responsibilities I find myself capable of this job.
How would you deal with Difficult customer at Old Navy?
This is another opportunity to show that you are well polished in the Core Required skill ( Customer Services ) of Old Navy, the Well brief answer will apart you from other customers.
- When ever i comeacross any upset or Confused customer, i will try to understand the cause by communication.
- I will show the customer that Old Navy Care’s Customers.
- If there is product related issue i will offer Replacement or solution by following old Navy Policies.
- If Customer is Angry, i will Listen and let him go.
Old Navy Salaries Overview
Old Navy Has 1,106 Stores in Different Areas of the United States, There are 117,000 Active Employees are Working. Estimated Koh’s Generate $4 Billions Revenue per year and Pays Effective salaries to Their Employees listed Bellow.
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Retail Sales Associate||$2,080|
Read More interview Question of Fashion Retailers in the United States