If you’re looking to score a job at New York Fries, you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we’ll give you an inside look at some of the most popular interview questions asked by the fast-food chain. Plus, we’ll provide some tips on how to answer them so you can ace your upcoming interview.
You will ace the interview if you can:
- confidently answer questions about customer service
- provide examples of how you would handle difficult customer situations
- demonstrate your passion for food and service
- show that you’re a team player
After reading this blog post, you’ll be one step closer to landing that dream job at New York Fries. So let’s get started!
|Company:||New York Fries|
|Total Interview Question:||20+|
|Total Employees:||Estimated 15,000|
New York Fries has 156 location in the World. There are Estimated 15,000 Active Employees. They makes revenue $34.8 Million Per Year. The Job Role Table With Salaries are Given Below!
New York Fries Interview Questions and Answers:
Tell us about yourself?
- Start by giving a brief overview of your professional background and experience.
- Then, touch on your personal interests and hobbies.
- Next, explain why you’re interested in the position and what makes you a good fit.
- Finally, conclude by saying what you hope to accomplish in the role.
What can you tell us about New York Fries?
New York Fries is a Canadian fast help restaurant that mainly serves french fries, hot dogs, and poutine. There is 120 location in Canada, just as a location in Bahrain, China, Egypt, Macao, Oman, Panama, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and United Arab Emirates.
- New York Fries was founded in 1964 in Brantford, Canada.
- The company has 156 locations in the World.
- The company Offers Coupons & Rewards to attract Customers.
- ”Real. Fresh. Rewards” is the slogan of New York Fries.
What can you tell us about New York Fries’s Competitors?
It will be very easy for you to understand that New York Fries is an American Restaurant Chain, Which is famous for its French Fries fast food. So remember their competitors will be the ones who are similar to them. The following is a list of New York Fries Competitors you can find more about them by searching on the internet.
- Golden Chick
- Red Rooster
- Mamma’s Pizza
- Jugo Juice
Why do you want to work at New York Fries?
- New York Fries is a fun and fast-paced environment.
- I love French fries and would love to help make them!
- I would like to learn more about the food industry and how restaurants operate.
- Mention: I am interested in customer service and working with the public.
- I am a hard worker and would like to be a part of a team.
- I am excited to learn more about the food industry and to work in a fun environment.
What is your greatest strength?
- Your greatest strength is your ability to remain calm under pressure.
- You have the ability to think clearly and make decisions quickly, even when the situation is chaotic.
- You are also a good problem solver and have a knack for finding creative solutions.
What is your biggest weakness?
Your biggest weakness is probably not something you want to bring up in an interview, but it is important, to be honest about it. If you try to hide your weaknesses, the interviewer will likely see through them. Be honest and upfront about your weaknesses, but also be sure to emphasize how you are working to improve them. For example, if you are not the best at public speaking, you could say that you are working on your public speaking skills by taking a class or joining a Toastmasters club.
Why did you leave your last job?
- It’s important, to be honest about why you left your last job. If you were let go, don’t try to sugarcoat it or make excuses. Be honest about what happened and take responsibility for your part in it.
- That said, there’s no need to dwell on the past. Keep your answer brief and focused on the future.
- Be positive and optimistic about your next job. New York Fries is a great opportunity and you’re excited about it.
What experience do you have?
- Outline any customer service experience you have, whether it is in a retail, restaurant, or office setting.
- If you have no customer service experience, highlight any transferable skills from other jobs, such as working in a fast-paced environment or dealing with difficult people.
- Mention any relevant coursework or training you have completed, such as a food safety certification.
- If you are a student, mention any relevant work or volunteer experience you have.
- If you are applying for a management position, outline your experience leading and motivating a team.
Why should we hire you?
- I am a fast learner and have a lot of energy which I can bring to the job.
- Mention: You have experience in customer service and the know-how to handle difficult situations.
- I am a team player and can work well under pressure.
- state: I am flexible and can work different shifts if needed.
- I have a positive attitude and am always willing to help out where needed.
Where do you See Yourself in the next five years?
- In the next five years, I see myself continuing to work hard and learn as much as possible in order to develop my skills and grow within the company.
- I would also like to take on more responsibility and contribute to the team in a meaningful way.
- In the next five years, I see myself as a valuable member of the team who is able to take on more challenging projects and contribute to the company’s success.
- I also see myself continuing to develop my interpersonal and communication skills in order to better interact with customers and co-workers.
What hours are you available to work?
- Be honest about the hours you are available to work
- If you are flexible with your hours, mention that
- Mention if you are available for overtime
- State what days of the week you are available to work
- Make sure your availability aligns with the hours the restaurant is open
How would you define excellent customer service?
Excellent customer service is defined as providing the customer with what they need or want in a timely, efficient, and friendly manner. It is about creating a positive experience for the customer so that they will want to return.
How would you deal with upset customers?
- Listen to the customer and try to understand the issue
- Apologize for the inconvenience
- Attempt to resolve the issue
- If the issue cannot be resolved, offer a compensation
- Thank the customer for their feedback
- Follow up with the customer after the issue has been resolved
Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
- Be sure to give a specific example of a time when you went above and beyond for a customer
- Explain what you did and why you did it
- Highlight the positive outcome of your actions
- If possible, include a quote from the customer or your manager praising your actions
- Conclude by saying that you always strive to provide the best possible customer service
How would you deal with a difficult colleague?
- First, try to understand the colleague’s perspective and what might be motivating their behavior.
- Second, try to find common ground and areas of agreement.
- Third, calmly and assertively communicate your own perspective and what you need from the situation.
- Fourth, be willing to compromise and find a win-win solution.
- Fifth, if all else fails, consult with a supervisor or HR.
What questions to ask the interviewer?
- Ask: What inspired you to start New York Fries?
- What do you think sets your restaurant apart from other fast-food chains?
- You may ask: What do you think are the benefits of eating at New York Fries?
- What do you think are the key ingredients to a successful restaurant?
- What do you think are the biggest challenges you face when running a restaurant?
Average Salaries at New York Fries:
|Food Service Associate||$3,217|
|Surveiillant du Service||$3,271|