If you’re looking for a complete guide on how to answer common interview questions at Mr. Sub’s restaurant interview, then this is the blog post for you! We’ll go over some of the most commonly asked questions and provide tips on how to answer them in a way that will impress the interviewer.
- What to wear to your interview
- How to answer common interview questions
- What to say if you’re asked about your experience
- How to sell yourself to the interviewer
By the end of this blog post, you’ll be armed with the knowledge you need to ace your Mr. Sub restaurant interview. So let’s get started!
|Total Interviews Questions:||20+|
Mr. Sub Restaurant Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- I am currently a college student studying business administration.
- I have experience in customer service and working in a fast-paced environment.
- I am a hard worker and I am always willing to learn new things.
- I am a team player and I work well under pressure.
- I am excited to learn more about the food industry and to grow with the company.
What can you tell us about Mr. Sub?
Mr. Sub Restaurant initially called Mr. Submarine before the 1990s is a Canadian chain of the north than 200 submarine sandwich shops. The first store was opened in 1968 in Toronto’s Yorkville area, which was then known for its “flower child” culture.
- Mr. Sub was founded in 1968 in Toronto, Canada.
- Company Originally Called ”Mr. Submarine”
- The company has 222 locations in the World.
- The company offers $2 off Big Super Subs Coupons & Promo Codes to attract Customers.
- Submarine sandwiches, Baguettes filled with meat, Sauces, Wraps, Soups, Salads, Baked Goods, and Vegetables are the Best Products of Mr.Sub.
- ”Lub my Sub” is the slogan of Mr. Sub.
What can you tell us about Mr. Sub Competitors?
It will be very easy for you to understand that Mr. Sub is a Canadian Restaurant Chain, Which is famous for its Iconic Sandwich fast food. So remember their competitors will be the ones who are similar to them. The following is a list of Mr. Sub Competitors you can find out more about them by searching on the internet.
- Pita Pit inc
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop
- Fire House Restaurant Group
What are Mr. Sub Core Values or Mission statements?
Each Restaurant has different Core values and based on that they are able to create an environment that makes their people Comfortable. The Core values of Mr. Sub are given below.
- Sell Quality food
- Serve it fast
- Make it fresh
Why do you want to work with Mr. Sub?
- I want to work for Mr. Sub because it is a well-known and reputable company.
- I want to work at Mr. Sub because I am passionate about food and customer service.
- I want to work at Mr. Sub because I feel that I would be a valuable asset to the team.
- I want to work at Mr. Sub because I am looking for an opportunity to grow and develop my skills.
- I want to work at Mr. Sub because I believe that it would be a great fit for me.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a fast learner and I am very adaptable.
- I have a strong work ethic and I am very reliable.
- I am a great team player and I work well under pressure.
- I am very organized and I have great attention to detail.
- I am always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
What is your biggest weakness?
- I am a perfectionist and often expect too much from myself and others
- I have trouble delegating tasks and often try to do everything myself
- I can be impatient and have a short temper
- I can be critical and judgmental of myself and others
- I can be a workaholic and have trouble relaxing and taking time for myself
Why did you leave your last job?
- I was seeking new opportunities that my previous job couldn’t offer.
- I wanted to gain new skills and experiences.
- I was looking for a company with a better work/life balance.
- I wanted to work for a company with a more positive culture.
- I was seeking a position with more responsibility.
What experience do you have?
- I have experience working in customer service.
- I have experience taking orders and working with a cash register.
- I am a quick learner and I am able to adapt to new situations easily.
- I am a team player and I am always willing to help out where needed.
Why should we hire you?
- I am passionate about food and service, and I would love to be a part of the Mr. Sub team.
- I have experience in the food industry and I understand the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- I am a hard worker and I am always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- I am a team player and I would be a valuable asset to the Mr. Sub team.
- I am reliable and I would be a great addition to the Mr. Sub team.
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- I see myself continuing to work hard and learn as much as possible in the next five years.
- I hope to be able to move up within the company and take on more responsibility.
- I also want to continue to develop my skills and knowledge so that I can be the best possible employee and contribute to the success of the company.
What hours are you available to work?
- I am available to work overnight shifts from 9 pm to 5 am.
- I am available to work on holidays.
- I am available to work on short notice.
- I am available to work overtime.
How would you define excellent customer service?
- Excellent customer service is when a customer is treated with respect, their needs are met, and they are satisfied with the interaction.
- It is important to be friendly and professional with customers.
- Customers should feel like they are valued and that their business is appreciated.
- It is important to be patient with customers and take the time to listen to their concerns.
- Customers should feel like their questions are being answered and that their issues are being resolved.
How would you deal with upset customers?
- First, try to understand the customer’s issue.
- Second, apologize for the inconvenience.
- Third, offer a solution to the problem.
- Fourth, if the customer is still not satisfied, offer a refund or compensation.
- Fifth, thank the customer for their feedback.
- Sixth, follow up with the customer after the issue has been resolved.
- Seventh, take steps to prevent the issue from happening again in the future.
Tell us about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
- I was working the drive-thru window at Mr. Sub when a customer pulled up and ordered a sandwich.
- I noticed that the customer’s order was very specific and that they seemed to be in a hurry.
- I decided to make their sandwich fresh and double-check all of the ingredients to make sure it was made correctly.
- The customer ended up being very happy with their sandwich and thanked me for taking the time to make it right.
- I told the customer that it was no problem and that I was happy to help.
How would you deal with a difficult colleague?
- First, try to understand the colleague’s perspective and where they are coming from
- Secondly, try to communicate with the colleague in a calm and respectful manner
- If the situation persists, involve a third party such as a manager or HR
- Try to avoid getting into a conflict with the colleague
- Remain professional at all times
- Try to resolve the situation as quickly as possible
- Document the situation if it escalates
Do you have any questions for us?
- What inspired you to start Mr. Sub?
- What do you think sets Mr. Sub apart from other sub sandwich chains?
- What do you see as the future of Mr. Sub?
- How do you decide which menu items to add or remove?
- How do you handle customer feedback?
- How do you manage franchisees?
- What advice would you give to someone who is thinking of opening a Mr. Sub franchise?
Average Salaries At Mr. Sub Restaurant
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Manager in Training||$2,800|