Preparing for the Lowe’s Interview Questions will going to amazing with us. Hi there My name is “Sameera” And i am Your Lowe’s Interview Coach,
Here we will Learn how to Answer the Most Asked questions in Lowe’s Interview, we have divided the answers into easy steps where you can understand and remember the answer easily.
|Headquarters:||Mooresville, North Carolina, United States|
|Total Interviews Questions:||15+ Questions|
Lowe’s Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
Make sure your self-introduction has a great beginning, you do not have to go into a huge amount of details. Talk a little bit about what your current role is, mention previous experience that is relevant to the job and company you are applying for. your story helps you shine like the diamond you are, we have divided this question into three parts to make it easy for you to prepare your answer.
- Current Status: My 4 years experience in hospitality has taught me a great deal about dealing with customers. I have developed strong problem solving skills, I am keen to utilize my passion for excellent customer service in providing the best possible experience for your retail clients.
- Academic History: I have completed my M.A through XYZ university, and started my first job as sales associate. during my job i joined some management courses and have developed strong motivational and team building skills
- Personal: I believe my experience aligns and make me a great fit, I am an effective communicator who is skilled in managing customers and making them happy. I loved working and managing for growing my accounts .I will bring those leadership abilities to this position.
What can you tell us about Lowe’s?
During Lowe’s job interview. the hiring manager must want to know, how much information you have about the company Because your answer will help the hiring manager to judge that you really followed the company for a long time to start a career.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc., regularly abbreviated to Lowe’s, is an American retail Company working in home improvement. Headquartered in Mooresville, North Carolina, the Company works a chain of retail locations in the United States and Canada.
- Lowe’s was founded in 1921 North Wilkesboro, United States.
- Company has 2,197 stores in the North America.
- Shop tools, Appliances, Building supplies are the best product of Lowe’s.
- “Do it right for less. Start at Lowe’s” is slogan of Lowe’s.
- Lowe’s offer’s Discount coupons & Promo codes.
Why should I hire you?
The best approach to this question is to focus on a combination of skills and experience that you possess. State you have great teamwork skills and will help other team members when possible. Here are a couple of answers you can use and adjust to your situation and specific job.
- I have all the skills and experience listed in the job description and I am confident that I can make an immediate impact on your company.
- I have polite and effective customer service abilities.
- I believe I am skilled at communication skill.
- I am very hard working and a quick learner.
- I am an experienced customer service assistant with 4 years of experience handling various function of customer service.
Tell us about your Previous work experience?
- Experienced: If you have previous relevant experience, it’s recommended for you to read the Job Description and understand Role Responsibilities. during answer this Question try to High light that in your experience you are well polished and can do these responsibilities perfectly.
- Fresher: Tell them you have relevant education, Degree, or diploma where you learned all basic Communication, Customer services skills you are fast learner.
What are the core values of Lowe’s?
Lowe’s is an American retail company that works in home improvement. This company is based on these core values.
- Passion for execution and integrity.
Tell us about the competitors of Lowe’s?
Lowe’s is known for selling home improvement things and they had many stores. Lowe’s has some Competitors including The Home Depot and some others. They are known for home improvement needs. More competitors list is given below you should take some research on these too.
- Best Buy.
- Sam’s Club.
- Bed Bath & Beyond.
What is your greatest Strength?
- Keep in Mind, skills are the strength and your biggest strength could be your best skills.
- To answer this question that meet interviewer expectations follow these guidelines,
- Read Lowe’s Job description and examine which skills are required.
- Highlight these required skills as your biggest strength, and Brief these how you are best in these skills.
What is your Biggest Weakness?
To meet the expectations of the interviewer through this question, The interviewer wants to know these 3 Things from you. !!DON’t Mention: Keep in mind don’t tell them any Weakness that is Primarily required for this job.
- Honesty: in Start of answre Telling about your Weakness, Will show you are honest ( Find any weakness in you that is not essencial for this job).
- Self Awareness: In the Middle of Answer Brief in detail about your weakness that how you detect it, what affect you can face due to this weakness shows you are well awared about your self.
- Willing to Solve: Suppose you are weak in Communication: Tell the interviewer you are Following some Communication courses to overcome this issue and you are continually trying to fill this weakness into strength
Where do you see yourself in the next 3 to 5 years?
Keep Align your Anwer don’t try to skyrocket while selecting your future role in Lowe’s If you are joining as Sales team Leader in next 5 years you can be a Sales Manager for more find jobs details from official lowe’s jobs site. Prepare your answer by following these 3 steps below.
- Your Career Objectives: in the start of your answer discuss about your experiences, the areas you have worked like you have leaded team in your prevous job.
- Strategies to achieve goals: Show how you, Plan to maintain your leadership and what skill you had that helps you to acheive your goals.
- Future Role: If you had good Leader Ship Skills, and Good Career Objectives you can Be sales Manager in Future.
How would You define Excellent Customer service?
What not to Say:
- Try to avoid any negative briefing about Customre services.
- Don’t mention any Bad Experience during last jobs.
What to Say:
- A Excellent Customer Service is All About Customers Good Buying Experience in our store.
- A Clean Environment Makes Customer Engaging.
- Assisting Customer with Smiling Face at any time they want.
- Managing Fast Checkout processes will result amazing Customer buying Experience.
Average Salay Lowe’s pay
Lowe’s Retails Company Has Estimated 300,000 Hard works Employees in Their Stores in United State and Lowe’s Has Estimated $72.15 Billion and Pay Competitive Pay Salaries Per Month Between $3,744 to $3,790.
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Customer Service Representative||$2,496|
|Retail Sales Associate||$2,912|
More Related Retail interview questions at main page