Hotel Management Job Description
At Jumeirah, we are focused on empowering and building up our associates, in a world-class condition. We esteem decent variety and equivalent open door, utilizing more than 14,000 associates from more than 100 distinct nations incorporating areas in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Intended to take after a surging sail, the Burj Al Arab takes off to a tallness of 321 meters ruling the Dubai coastline. During the evening it offers a remarkable sight encompassed by arranged shading figures of water and fire. This all-suite inn mirrors the finest that the world brings to the table.
Burj Al Arab Careers
An energizing open door has emerged for a profoundly energetic and driven Membership Sales Manager to join the Assawan Spa, Burj Al Arab. The fundamental motivation behind this part is to accomplish planned participation targets while Initiating, requesting, and directing enrollment deals calls and also sorting out and executing inventive approaches to draw in participation by means of systems administration and meeting corporate organizations, attendant offices, and other top-of-the-line PR organizations.
Available jobs at Jumeirah Hotel & Resorts
Now, let’s explore some of the exciting job opportunities available at Jumeirah Hotels:
- Front Desk Agent: As a front desk agent, you’ll be the first point of contact for guests, providing them with a warm welcome and efficient check-in/check-out services.
- Housekeeping Attendant: Join the housekeeping team to ensure that guest rooms and public areas are impeccably clean and well-maintained.
- Chef de Cuisine: If you have culinary skills, Jumeirah offers positions for talented chefs who can create exceptional dining experiences.
- Spa Therapist: For those with expertise in wellness and relaxation, becoming a spa therapist allows you to help guests rejuvenate and unwind.
- Sales Manager: Join the sales team to promote Jumeirah’s offerings and attract new guests and events to the hotels.
- Engineering Technician: If you have technical skills, consider a role in hotel maintenance and engineering to ensure all systems run smoothly.
- Human Resources Coordinator: HR professionals can contribute to talent acquisition, employee engagement, and development initiatives.