Congratulations on having an Interview with the Jollibee hiring manager Prepare all the Questions to Be Confident.
I hope your interview will be better than you think, And in fact, it is possible if you prepare the answers to all the questions in advance for Jollibee interview.
Here you will Read Most Asked Questions by Jollibee interviewer and you will learn how to answer currectly.
|Total Interview Question:||20+|
|Interviewer Type:||The Flatterer|
Averae Salaries at Jollibee:
|Real Estate Manager||$5,465|
Jollibee Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
Showing your Self in the right way will help you to win this job. The answer to this question should meet the expectations of the interviewer, Use the Present, Past, and Future Formula to answer Currently at the Jollibee interview.
- Present: As you know jollibee is a Filpino Fast Food Chain, So begin your Response by telling about your skills and Experiences, which can reflect your current role in Fast Food Industry.
- Past: In the middle of the answer you should discuss your educational history. Describe all the top achievement that you had in your Education or in previous Work. For example you was Employee of the Year, in your previous company because of your Performance.
- Future: Convince the interviewer at the end of your answer, that you will be beneficial to jollibee based on your previous experience and Qualifications.
Tell us About your Previous Experience?
- Relevant work Experience: If you already had Experienced in Restaurants like Jollibee’s, it may help you to winthis job. But Be sure to read the job descriptions on career page before answering this question, Mention most Related experiences to the current roles responsibilities
- Non Experienced: If your previous experience doesn’t match to the current role at jollibee, then Indicate the interviewer that you had Excellent customer services skills.
Why should i hire you?
sometimes the interviewer asks you this question because they want to know how good you are for this role.
Suppose you are interviewing for a Store Crew at Jollibee, To prepare Right Answer read the job description and give an answer that sets you apart from all other candidates
- i have taken some Customer services short cources after completing my high school.
- My 2 Years experience as Crew Enables me to deal with all kind of customers.
- I have learned a lot during my previous job and i can work with full energy for long time.
What can you tell us about Jollibee?
Jollibee is a Filipino worldwide chain of fast-food restaurants possessed by Jollibee Foods Corporation. As of December 2021, JFC had a sum of around 1,500 Jollibee outlets around the world; with restaurants in Southeast Asia, the Middle East, East Asia, North America, and Europe.
- Jollibee was founded in 1978 in Quezon City, Philippines.
- Company Originally Called as ”Jolibe”
- Company has 1,300 locations in Philippines.
- Company Offer’s Coupons, Deals & Discount for the Customers.
- Chicken Joy, Chicken Dippers, Peach Mango Pie, Chicken Sandwich, Halo-Halo, Corned Beef and Fiesta Noodles are the Best Products of Jollibee.
- ”Langhap-Sarap Bida ang sarap/saya! safe at ang saya!” is slogan of Jollibee.
What can you tell us about Jollibee Competitors?
The interviewer at Jollibee Asks This Question to know about your Knowledge about the Restaurants industry, That indicates you are Professional in the Hospitality industry and Know about all Restaurants Those can be competitors of Jollibee.
- Burger King
- Etiler Marmaris
What are Jollibee Core Values or Mission Statement?
A Mission statement can be the main principle of a Restaurant’s Success, the Core values of Jollibee are listed below.
- Provide Great Taste
- Superior Value to all our Customers
What is your greatest Strength?
in response to this question, you can show your best skills or abilities as your Biggest strength. Commonly in job interviews Strength means, your skills and Abilities during your work you feel comfortable with. to answer this question correctly Read the job description and find the most required skills or responsibilities where you can identify your closely matching skills or abilities then include these in your answer.
- For example if you are conducting interview for Cashier your Greatest Skills Can be your Communication skills.
- If you are in the interview for Server Position your Biggest strength can be your Abilities in Hospitality.
What can you do for us that will be batter then other candidates?
Some interviewers ask this question to exactly identify your abilities, Try to summarise your skills and experiences where you should include all your expertise within your role responsibilities.
- I have strong Capability of providing Excellent Customer services, where i can Maintain Perfect relation between Customers and Company. and helps you to generate Returning customers.
Why do you want to Work for Jollibee?
In your Response assure the interviewer You are willing to Work with Jollibee for Natural Reasons. Tell the interviewer why Jollibee is the ideal place to join as a career platform for you. If you are not sure what to answer first read the career Page of Jollibee and Find out Employee’s benefits, Including Career Growth Opportunities, Read about their Products in detail then Answer the Question Like sample answers below.
- State in your response that you love the Jollibee Foods Quality and had deep knowledge about the Products of Jollibee you want To Grow and learn more things with jollibee.
- Tell the interviewer you are experienced in Restaurants, and You like to work in fast foods Restaurants and Jollibee is one of the best place where you can grow your career.
Find more Restaurants interviews