Here is a complete list of the questions they asked, as well as a guide on how to answer each one.
Where you will learn an Expert’s Guide on how to answer these questions perfectly.
|Headquarter:||Ohio, United States|
|Total Interviews Question:||15+|
|Interviewer Type:||The Ugly|
|Total Employees:||25,000+ Employees.|
Average Salaries at Huntington Bancshares
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Senior Relationship Banker||$3692|
|Retail Sales Associate||$5,683|
Huntington Bank Interview Questions and Answer
Tell us about yourself?
- Briefly describe your professional and academic background
- Highlight your relevant skills and experience
- Explain why you’re interested in working for Huntington Bank
- Outline your career goals and how this role fits into your plans
- Conclude with a summary of your key strengths and attributes
Who are Huntington bank’s competitors?
- Huntington’s main competitors are other large banks, such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Chase.
- However, Huntington also competes with smaller regional banks and credit unions.
- Huntington differentiates itself by offering a wide range of products and services, as well as its focus on customer service.
- Some of the challenges that Huntington’s faces include maintaining its customer base, attracting new customers, and dealing with the increasing regulation of the banking industry.
What is Huntington Bank Core Values?
- Focus on the customer
- A commitment to excellence
- A team-oriented approach
- Dedication to integrity
- Passion for winning
- A culture of innovation
Why are you interested in working for Huntington Bank?
This question is meant to gauge your interest in the company. Be sure to do your research on Huntington Bank before the interview so you can give a well-informed answer. For example, you might want to mention that you admire the company’s commitment to customer service.
- To learn more about the banking industry and develop my skills in customer service and sales.
- To be a part of a team that is committed to providing excellent service to customers.
- To work for a financially stable company that has a good reputation.
- To have the opportunity to advance my career within the company.
- To work for a company that offers a good benefits package.
What do you know about Huntington Bank?
Again, this question is meant to gauge your interest in the company. Tell what you admire about Huntington Bank, such as its history, size, or reputation.
- Huntington Bank is a regional bank headquartered in Columbus, Ohio.
- It is the largest bank in the state of Ohio and one of the largest banks in the United States.
- Huntington has over 1,000 branches and more than 2,000 ATMs across eight states.
- The bank offers a full range of banking services, including checking and savings accounts, loans, and credit cards.
- Huntington has a strong commitment to the communities it serves and is involved in a number
What is your greatest strength?
- My greatest strength is my ability to stay calm under pressure.
- I have a knack for keeping my cool in difficult situations and this allows me to think clearly and make decisions quickly.
- This strength has served me well in my career and has helped me to achieve success in many challenging environments.
What is Your greatest weakness?
- Your greatest weakness is likely something that you are not proud of, but it is important, to be honest about it in an interview.
- This question is designed to see how you handle difficult questions and how you view yourself.
- It is also a way for the interviewer to get to know you better.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- In five years, I see myself continuing to grow with Huntington Bank.
- I would like to be in a management position, where I can help contribute to the bank’s success.
- I am also interested in continuing my education and would like to obtain a master’s degree in business administration.
Why did you leave your last job?
- I left my last job because I was looking for a new challenge.
- I wanted to find a position that would allow me to use my skills and abilities to make a difference.
- Huntington Bank seemed like the perfect fit.
How would you deal with an Angry Colleague?
- If you find yourself in a situation where a colleague is angry with you
- It is important to stay calm and try to resolve the issue in a constructive way.
- Here are some tips on how to deal with an angry colleague
- If possible, apologize for whatever may have caused the anger.
Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.
Customer service positions often require dealing with difficult customers. This question is meant to see how you handle difficult situations. Be sure to give a specific example of a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. Describe the situation and how you handled it.