Congratulations on Having an Interview call from Best Western, We know you want to Prepare all The Questions before Attending the interview.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for the Best Western interview questions and answers.
Here, we’ll provide you with some of the most commonly asked questions and give you some tips on answering them.
|Company:||Best Western Hotels|
|Headquarter:||Phoenix, Arizona, United States.|
|Total Interview Questions:||up-to 13 Questions|
Average Salaries At Best Western Hotels
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Front Desk Agent||$3,120|
Best Western hotel Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- Start by giving a brief overview of your professional background and then move into discussing your personal interests and hobbies.
- Be sure to highlight any relevant skills or experience you have that make you a good fit for the position.
- Try to avoid discussing anything controversial or negative.
- Keep your answer relatively brief.
Why do you want to work for Best Western Hotels & Resorts?
- Research the company beforehand and mention specific reasons why you want to work for them
- Talk about how your skills and experience fit the role you’re applying for
- Highlight what you can bring to the table that would benefit the company
- Express your excitement and enthusiasm for the opportunity to join the team
- Thank them for their time and consideration
Tell us about Best Western Hotels & Resorts?
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts is a global hotel chain with over 4,200 hotels in over 100 countries.
- The resort is a member of the World’s Best Hotels & Resorts Alliance.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts has been in operation for over 70 years.
- They offer a variety of hotel accommodations, including standard rooms, suites, and villas.
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts also offers a variety of amenities, such as on-site restaurants, bars, fitness centers, and swimming pools.
What is your greatest strength?
- My greatest strength is my ability to stay calm under pressure and think clearly in difficult situations.
- I have a strong work ethic and I’m always looking for ways to improve and learn new things.
- I’m a good problem solver and I’m always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Briefly explain I’m a good communicator and I have a positive attitude.
- I’m a team player and I always put the needs of the team first.
What is your Biggest Weakness?
Things to Say
- Be honest
- Be confident
- Share a weakness that is not essential
- Explain how you do manage this Weakness during Work.
- Explain how you’re working to improve
Do not say
- Don’t say you don’t have any weaknesses.
- You have not noticed any Weakness in yourself.
- Don’t say anything that is not related to this job.
- Don’t discuss any core required skills as your weakness.
What can you tell us about Best Western Hotels & Resort’s Competitors?
Where do you See Yourself in the Next Five Years?
- In the next five years, I see myself continuing to work hard and learn as much as possible in order to grow within the company.
- I would also like to be given more responsibility and opportunities to contribute to the team’s success.
- In the next five years, I also see myself becoming more involved in the community and giving back.
- I see myself continuing to travel and explore new places.
- Lastly, I see myself continuing to grow and develop as a person and professional.
What does “hospitality” mean to you?
- Hospitality is the act of providing care and attention to guests.
- It is important to be hospitable in order to make guests feel comfortable and welcome.
- Hospitality can be shown in many ways by providing food and drink, conversation, and assistance.
- It is important to be aware of the needs of guests and to be able to provide what they need.
- Hospitality is about creating a positive experience for guests.
We have many years of Reputation why Should we Give The Job to you?
- Because of my great organizational skills and my ability to stay calm under pressure, I would be able to effectively manage any situation that arises.
- I have a strong interest in the hotel industry and have been following Best Western Hotels & Resorts for many years.
- You can State I am a hard worker who is always willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- I have a positive attitude and a pleasant demeanor, which would be a valuable asset to the team.
How would you deal with upset customers?
- Listen to the customer and try to understand the issue
- Apologize for the inconvenience
- Attempt to resolve the issue
- If the issue cannot be resolved, offer a compromise
- Thank the customer for their business
Why customer service is important to you?
- Customer service is essential to me because it is the opportunity to help others and make their day.
- It is also a chance to build relationships with people from all walks of life.
- Customer service is important to me because it is a way to show others that I care about them and their experience.
- It is also a way to build trust and rapport with customers.
- Finally, customer service is important to me because it is a way to create repeat business and referrals.