The bench is from the Clothing industry and the interviewer is hunting the Right candidates through their interview questions, Keep in Mind to eligible of getting a job at Bench you must have these skills the interviewer wants in their employees are, Customer service skills, and Flexibility in Working Schedule.
Here you will learn All the Questions the hiring manager at Bench Could ask in the interview.
Bench Global Ltd. is a British clothing company that is distributed worldwide, with a focus on Europe as well as Canada. The company was established by a group of men in Manchester, England, and is focused on streetwear.
|Company:||Bench ( British Clothing Company )|
|Headquarter:||Manchester, United kingdom|
|Total Interview Questions:||20 Plus Interview Questions|
|Interviewer Type:||The introverted, Some time The Ugly|
Bench Interview Questions and Answers
What can you tell us about Bench?
The bench Hiring manager can ask this Question to Know Your knowledge about the Company, they also can judge that you are not from random candidates.
- Bench was founded in 1989 in Manchester, United Kingdom.
- Company originally Called ancient Anglo-Saxon culture of Britain.
- Bench has 700 stores around the world.
- Company Offers Discount Coupons codes for the Customers.
- Shirts & Tees, Polos, Caps, Hats and Scarfs are the Best Products of Bench.
- ”Live life with Flavor” is Bench Slogan.
Tell us about yourself?
It is your chance to make yourself shine. Begin your interview with a smiling face. You want to tell a great story about yourself that you can share in no more than two minutes. Your communication and ability to stay on track with your answer is something they are watching closely. here is an example of how you introduce yourself.
- Tell them about your educational details.
- You want to start at a point in the past like how you begin working in this field, and end up at your current situation.
- As you tell your career story , explain key accomplishments you have achieved.
- work you have done, skills you have learned.
Why should I hire you?
In an interview, they usually want to hear about you as a professional. So keep your answer work-related and share your career story. You must think of your most exceptional qualities and strengths. You must leave three to four significant reasons that you are suitable for the role.
- I have unique skills that seprate me from other candidates.
- I believe I am skilled at communication skill.
- I am very hard working and a quick learner.
- I am a multitask performer.
- I have an ability to handling difficult customers.
What is your Greatest Strength?
This question is an Amazing opportunity to prove your self best Match for this job, First Find out what are the core skills that are necessary for this job, and you can use these skills to present as your Biggest Strength to the interviewer. For example, if you have applied for Cashier jobs Your biggest Strength should be Math skills, Customers services skills.
- My Biggest Strength is i am perfect in Customer services,
- I had Deep skills to manage Checkout process fast as possible.
What is your Biggest Weakness?
Even if you never notice your Weaknesses, “Don’t deny that you don’t have any Weaknesses during the interview. Find out any weakness in you that you may notice during your previous job role. Anything that makes you boring during work, can be repeat work, Lack of Experience, or Trouble of Handling Upset Customers. Don’t Share any weakness that Leads you to Rejection.
- I have Best Communication Skills, Even i can handle Confused customers but i Feel Trouble while Handling Agry customers especially who don’t try to understand. In these Situation my priority will be involving senior team member who can handle this issue, and i learn from seniors about handling this kind of situations.
Tell us about the competitors of Bench?
The bench is known for selling Autumn & Winter Clothes around the world and has huge competitors including the main one is Xero is known for online accounting software for your Business connect to your bank and also has many stores worldwide. I suggest you take some research on Given competitors.
- Pilot and Bookkeeping Express
Are you flexible in your working shedules?
If you are experienced then there is no need to let you explain. That Fashion Retail stores can Never run on Fixed working schedules, and employees must be flexible and they always Seeking candidates who show their flexibility, here you need to assure the interviewer that you are flexible in your working hours and can work overtime when needed.
- Yes i am Flexible and i can work extra hours, even i can work on the weekend if company needs.
What are the Core values of Bench?
The bench is a British Clothing brand. These Core Values are given Below!
- Keep it Human
- Take a Stand
- Be Responsible
- Default Open
- Get Scrappy
Bench Customer Service interview Questions & Answers
How would you deal with an upset customer?
Tell Your experience about how could you deal with an upset customer, Share a time when you managed to deal an Angry customer and protected the relationship between customer and Bench.
- In My previouse Experience i Faced Many upset, Consfused, even some angry customers, I listen the customer issue and solve with in minimum ammount of time.
- I show care to the customer to make customer feel Relax.
- It their is any product related issue i try to replace by following the Company replacing policies.
How would you define the Excellent Customer Services?
Excellent Customer Service Means, “Providing All Facilities, Stress-Free buying experience, and Valuing Customer from entering to the store till leaving. You need to answer this question in a new way that makes you Rare from All other Candidates follow.
- Welcome Custmers with Smiling Face.
- Show customer that you cares.
- Guide Customer, if Found any confused.
- Make Faster Checkout Process, Because most of Customer Don’t like to wait.
Salaries overview of Bench Clothing
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Entry Level Accounting||$3,525|
|Entry Level Bookkeeper||$3,525|
|Vice President Of Product Management||$15,000|
|Junior Account Manager||$3,433|
More interview Questions for Companies in the United Kingdom