The Banana Republic is one of the best places to work, it sounds good if you are here that means you have settled an interview with the Banana Republic hiring manager, prepare Questions before attending the interview is a good choice when you would earn a little more confidence that will help you to became Favorit candidate during your interview at the Banana Republic.
Banana Republic is a high of the line dress and extras retailer owned by the American multinational company Gap Inc.. It was founded in 1978 by Mel and Patricia Ziegler, who initially referred to the company “Banana Republic Travel and Safari Clothing Company.”
|Headquarter:||Mill Valley, California,|
|Total Interview Questions:||Up to 20 Questions.|
|Interviewer type:||The Flatterer or The Introvert|
Banana Republic Interview Questions & Answers
Tell us about yourself?
By introducing yourself you should remember that your introduction will show your personality, You should ensure that you present yourself in a confident. answering this question effectively gives you the power to make a good first impression. here are some important tips to answer this common question.
- mention past experiences and successes.
- connect your skills to the job description.
- highlight your current job responsibilities.
- shows your academic background.
- tell your career story, skills you have learned,work you have done.
- research the company you have applied.
Why should I hire you?
This is an important question because the interviewer wants to know your interest and skills that will match the company’s needs. Look at the job task and highlights your experience.your answer should also explain why you are suited to this job.focus on your interest and ambitions.
- I am capable of handling difficult customers.
- I can work well with other team members.
- I have lots of experience working with people.
- I am interested in learning new things.
- I will polish my skills and give my best output to the company.
- My communication skill is my best key to happy the customers.
Why Do You want to work at Banana Republic?
If You are experienced and previously worked in the fashion industry then, The interviewer that working for banana Republic will provide you with the aspect you are missing in your previous job or positions. Try to find any aspect that will be provided in the Banana Republic that you currently missing.
- I was feeling my career growth is slow in previous position, i know i can Grow my career batter at Banana Republic.
What is your Biggest Strength?
This is another tricky question interviewer asks because he / She wants to know About your strength. You should discuss the Skills that can help you to boost your job performance, “your Strength can be your communications skills, Your experience in upselling, Tailor your answer by adding your skills as strength.
- I am Familiar with Clothing industry and i worked around 4 years in these year i realize improvements in my skills, i am best in Upselling Clothing products and i believe this is my greatest strength that make me successfull in clothes selling.
Where do you see yourself in the next 4-5 years?
Every Employee should have Aim to Career growth, Keep Align your Answer and tell the interviewer what your role will be in Banana republic in the next 3 to 5 years and Explain the way you work hard to grow your career at the Banana Republic, and assure hiring manager that you want to work long on the banana republic.
- I have 3 years experience as Assistant manager in ANN inc and currently i am Joining as Assistant manager, I have Abilities to manager all Departments connected with our store and had deep knowledge about fashion store. At Banana Republic i am seeing my self as Shift Manager in next 3 years.
Tell us About your previous experience?
This is An other opportunity to win the job at Banana republic. Keep in mind the interviewer has read your resume and work experience as well you need tell a simple and short answer, discuss about your experiencess that closely required for the position your have applied on Banana Republic. ! This Question is Most Important you should be prepared for this question.
- i have 8 Years of Experience in several Retails Store i was started work from my Study life, I spend Most of my working time in Clothing industry and i recently worked as Shift manager in Nordstrom for 2 years.
What is Your Schedule Flexibility?
As banana republic Belongs to the fashion industry and the Fashion industry is totally un predictable, You working times can be Reflect because of Work pressure, here you need to assure the interviewer That you are experienced in this industry and you always stay ready for this kind of unpredictable reflects on working Schedules.
- i am Flexible i can work extra hours if needed?
- I am Experienced in Fashion industry some time we need to work out of the shedule so i am flexible in my Shedules.
What can you tell us about the Banana Republic?
Banana Republics Hiring Manager Can Ask this question to know you knowledge about the Company, they also can judge that you are not from random candidates.
- Banana Republic was founded in 1978 in California, United States.
- Company originally Called as Banana Republic Travel & Safari Clothing Company.
- Banana Republic has 500 Stores in United States and 40 Store in Canada.
- Company Offer Discount Coupons to Attract Customers.
- Moisture Wicking shirt and Turtleneck Sweater dress are the from Best Products of Banana Republic
- Your Life. Styled ” is Banana Republics Slogan.
- Banana Republic offer’s Different Promotions in Seasonal & Holiday Sales.
Tell us about the competitors of Banana Republic?
Banana Republic is Known for Selling Clothing brand around the world and has huge competitors Including the main one is J. Crew are known for selling Clothing, shoes, for women, men and kids they also had many stores around the world and i suggest you to take some research on the given competitors also and the more competitors are listed below!
- Old Navy
- Gap inc
- ANN Inc
- View More
What are the Banana Republic’s core values?
The BANANA Republic has an amazing mission statement that can be followed as Core values.
- Building relationship
- Compelling marketing
- Inspiring Quality Products
Maximum Salary in Banana Republic
The Banana Republic has a Total of 17,205 Employees according to Resources in 2021 and an Estimated 3.37 B Billion in Revenue in a total of 2020, They Pay Effective salaries Ranging From $2,704 to $5,568 Per month To their Employees of Different Roles More Details Bellow. These listed salaries are average as reported.
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Retail Sales Associate||$3,120|