For each and every job, there are some common questions asked by the interviewer same as in an interview at Alaska Airlines.
Here we have shared some questions and answers whose answers are sought after by a large number of interviewers.
The interview of Alaska airlines is conducted in a similar way. If someone wants to join the company as an employee, then he/she has to first clear the Alaska airlines interview.
|Headquarter:||Washington, United States|
|Total Interview Question:||20+|
Alaska Airlines Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- Keep in mind your introduction should be short and include only important and most related things to the jobs.
- Mention your current experience level and briefly discuss Your Education in Airlines.
- If you previously worked in any airline tell the interviewer about your Top achievements.
- you can talk about your hobbies in your introduction and you can explain the way you like to work.
Why do you want to work at Alaska Airlines?
Your Real Interest should be reflected while answering this question, And discuss the possible reasons that encourage you to work at Alaska Airlines, bellow is some reasons you can add to your answer.
- Alaska Airlines is a company I would be proud to work for. The Company partnering with the military in order to help those serving our country through the program Hero Miles.
- Alaska Airlines has Been Ranked the highest in customer satisfaction by JD Power for 11 years straight.
- or mention your educational history and the skills you have that are perfectly qualified for this role.
What can you tell us about Alaska Airlines?
As many details, you can tell about Alaska Airlines, you will be at the peak of convincing the interviewer. below is some general information about Alaska Airlines are listed.
- McGee Airways was the old name of Alaska Airlines and the company was founded in 1932.
- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Airlines are Co Companies that work together.
- The Airline is the 5th biggest airline in the United States.
- Their Frequent Flyer Program is called as Milage Plan.
- Alaska Airlines has its head office in Washington, SeaTac.
- They had Multiple Cargo Hubs in different cities of the United States including, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle Tacoma.
- Creating an Airline that people love, is Alaska Airlines Slogan.
What is your greatest weakness?
Things to Say
- Discuss any weakness that is not essential for this job
- Explain how you do manage this Weakness during Work.
- Assure the Interviewer you have Planned to overcome this weakness
Do not say
- Don’t say you don’t have any weaknesses.
- You have not noticed any Weakness in yourself.
- Don’t say anything that is not related to this job.
- Don’t discuss any core required skills as your weakness.
What is your greatest strength?
In General, your Strength could be from one of these things, Like hard-working, Perseverance, Patience, empathy, Excellent Communication skills, or Anything that Directly Relates to the needs of Alaska Airlines or the Job you have applied for.
How would you deal with upset customers?
Dealing with Tough customers is one of the most important parts of customer service so this question is Essential and indeed to prepare before attending an interview at Alaska Airlines here are some tips that will help you to make even tough customers easier to handle.
- Listen to the customer carefully, and let him vent.
- Be Polite and empathetic during handling upset customers.
- Don’t take any comments personally.
- Escalate to the manager, if you are unable to handle the customer.
Why do you want to be Flight Attendant at Alaska Airlines?
- I want to be a flight attendant because I like the idea of traveling and meeting people.
- state you like service and you look forward to getting the chance to work with Alaska Airlines.
- I have All the Essential skills to be a flight attendant.
- I have good communication skills and I am very determined to do my best.
- I work well under pressure and I am very responsible.
- I have a high level of energy and I am very flexible.
- I love to serve and I believe I have what it takes to be a good flight attendant.
What does Excellent Customer Services mean to you?
Excellent customer service means going above and beyond what is expected to help the customer. This could involve doing things like taking the time to listen to them, helping them solve their problem, or even just being friendly and polite.
- It’s important to always be professional and courteous, even when the customer is being difficult or unreasonable.
- Excellent customer service also includes following up with customers after they’ve been helped, to make sure they’re satisfied with the experience.
- It’s important to be patient and resourceful and to never give up on a customer until they’re happy.
- Finally, always stay calm under pressure and remember that the customer is always right!
What type of work environment do you prefer?
- I prefer a quiet, clean, and well-lit work environment.
- I do not enjoy working in a busy or noisy environment.
- I prefer to have adequate space to work in and be able to keep my work area clean and organized.
- I am very particular about the quality of lighting in my work area – it needs to be bright and glare-free.
- I find it difficult to concentrate when there is a lot of activity or noise around me, so a calm and peaceful work environment is ideal for me.
Average Salaries at Alaska Airlines:
|Senior Software Engineer||$9,374|
|Passenger Service Agent||$2,930|