Aeropostale is a popular clothing retailer for teenagers and young adults. They frequently have sales and promotions, which can make them a great place to shop for affordable clothes. However, they also have a reputation for being a bit more selective when it comes to hiring. In this blog post, we will provide a list of common Aeropostale interview questions, as well as some tips on how to answer them.
|Headquarter:||N.Y United States|
|Total interview Questions:||20 Questions|
|Interviewer Type:||The Bully, The Flatterer|
|Total Employees:||21,000 Employees|
Average Salaries in Aeropostale
|Job Role||Salaries Per Month|
|Assistant Store Manager||$2,914|
|Retail Sales Associate||$2,400|
Aeropostale Interview Questions and Answers
Tell us about yourself?
- Lead with your name, where you’re from, and your current occupation
- Briefly describe your professional background and how it led you to your current role
- Talk about your personal interests and hobbies outside of work
Why do you want to work at Aeropostale?
You should say that you have spent most of your time in fashion stores, so this job is suitable for you and you would like to help other people to feel more fashionable. you should also mention that is your favorite job that keeps you active during your working hours. Some sample answers are given:
- I have ten years of experience at American eagle in the point of clothing and fashion.
- Aeropostale is the best fashion store which makes them difficult for other competitors.
What experience do you have?
- Outline your prior experience, including any relevant retail or customer service experience
- If you don’t have any direct experience, highlight any other relevant skills or experiences that could be transferable
- Emphasize any positive feedback you received from previous employers or customers
- Be honest about any gaps in your experience
- Be prepared to discuss how you would approach various customer service scenarios
What is your Greatest Strength?
The company interviewer asked this question to find the skills that make you difficult from the other employees by sharing the special skills that match the qualifications the organization wants which helps you to make a good impression on the interviewer and can increase the chances of your selection in the job.
- I have deep attention when the customers come and give them the best customer service.
- I have the experience to shape my skills to complete task that attracts customers.
What is your biggest weakness?
Your potential Aeropostale interviewer wants to know if you are able to self-assess and improve upon your weaknesses. This is a great opportunity to share a weakness that you have been working on improving.
Some possible weaknesses you could share include:
- I can get overwhelmed when there is a lot of work to be done
- I sometimes have trouble staying organized
- I can be a perfectionist and have trouble letting go of things
Tell us about the competitors of Aeropostale.
Aeropostale is known for selling clothes and large competitors including Abercrombie & Fitch are known for selling Men’s clothes and have 854 stores. I suggest you take some research on the given competitors.
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Subsidiary Retailer
- Hollister Co
- American Eagle
What are the Core Values of Aeropostale?
Aeropostale is an American shopping mall. These Core Values are listed.
- Embraces acceptance
- Respect to promote a sense of unity
What can you tell us about Aeropostale?
Aeropostale’s Hiring manager can ask this Question to know your knowledge about the Company, they also can judge that you are not a random candidate.
- Aeropostale was founded in 1987 in California, United States.
- The company was originally named after an airmail carrier that operated between France and South America.
- Aeropostale has 500 stores in US & 800 stores internationally.
- T-shirts, Hoodies, Jeans, and Sweaters are the Best Products of Aeropostale.
- The company Offers Discount Aeropostale Coupons & Promo codes for Customers.
- ”Clothes went Global” is Aeropostale’s Slogan.
Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
- In the next five years, I see myself continuing to grow in my current position as an apparel retailer.
- I want to continue to develop my skills and knowledge in order to contribute to the success of my company.
- I would also like to explore other opportunities within the company that may be a good fit for my skills and interests.
How would you deal with a difficult colleague?
- How do you usually deal with difficult people or situations?
- Can you give me an example of a difficult colleague and how you dealt with them?
- What do you think is the best way to deal with difficult colleagues?
- Do you have any tips on how to deal with difficult colleagues?
- What do you think is the best way to resolve conflict with a colleague?
How would you define Excellent Customer Service?
- Outline what excellent customer service means to you.
- Give an example of a time when you provided excellent customer service.
- Explain what you believe are the key components of excellent customer service.
- Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.
- Share what you think are the most important qualities for providing excellent customer service.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- First, try to understand the customer’s issue and empathize with their frustration.
- Next, see if there is anything you can do to resolve the issue, such as offering a discount or a replacement product.
- If the issue cannot be resolved, apologize to the customer and let them know you are doing everything you can to help them.
- Thank the customer for their patience and understanding.
- Finally, follow up with the customer after the issue has been resolved to make
What do you think are the six most important qualities of a successful retail sales associate?
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to meet sales targets
- The ability to build relationships with customers and provide excellent customer service
- Product knowledge and the ability to make recommendations to customers
- The ability to upsell and cross-sell products
- The ability to handle customer complaints and returns