Are you Finding Walk in interview in Dubai? Yes, you are on the Right page and you will go to have your Walk in interview in Dubai Today and Tomorrow. We have kept an eye on all companies in Dubai who need employees Quickly through Walk interviews.
But Before You go For your first interview Through our website it’s our Responsibility to Prepare you first for maximum Success. Be sure to read these few lines before you start reading the list of interviews in Dubai.
What is Walk in interview?
A walk in interview is an interview that is conducted without an appointment. They are usually conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Walk in interviews are often used for lower-level or entry-level positions.
Finding Jobs in Dubai is the most challenging task these days. as well as applying for a job in Dubai and then waiting for Selection can be difficult duration Along with full of mental Pressure.
This Method “Walk in interview in Dubai makes it simplified for both job seekers and Recruiters. this system is popular as Walk in interview in Dubai also known as Open jobs interviews in the rest of the World. Where the Employers and Job seekers meet directly at the interview table.
Keep these things in mind Before Attending an interview in Dubai,
- Why Recruiters consider you worthy of employment.
- Recruiter’s minds are Pressured to turn Right Employee in a short amount of time.
- You may disqualify due to a few mistakes.
- Be yourself – You are the best person to represent your skills and abilities. Don’t try to be someone else or act like you have more experience than you actually do.
- Prepare – Ensure that you know what they want from you, and if possible, research the company beforehand. Prepare some questions that will show your interest in the role or business.
- Bring your resume – Bring copies of your resume with you for when they request it at the end of the interview.
So be prepared before you participate in one of the following interviews listed below
List of Walk in Interview in Dubai ( Updated )
Check out this list of walk in interviews in Dubai to help you get started on your job search
There are many current vacancies available for a walk in interview in Dubai, UAE. Some of these positions include
- Customer service,
- CRM administration,
- Jr. accountant,
- Telesales representative,
- Pharma executive,
- Sales executives,
- Customer solution representative,
- General accountant,
- Sales executive,
- Call center agents,
- Front desk officer,
- Electrical/plumbing/AC technician,
- IT administrator,
- Assistant technician telecom,
- Sales executive,
- Sr. sales officer, and banking sales executive.
Bike Riders (100 Pos.)
Wright Merchant Delivery Services is hiring Bike Riders for Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Locations: Nationality: Open.
Education: No Requirements.
Experience: Freshers are also welcome.
Driving License: UAE valid motorcycle license.
Core Skills: Know how to use Google Map.
Language Skills: English (at least can speak a little).
Visa Type: Visit/Cancelled/Own Visa holders.
Working Hours: 11 hours a day +1 hour break.
Working Days: 6 days a week + 1 day off.
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE.
Limit: Minimum 21 years old.
Availability: Immediately or with a notice period of no longer than 2 months.
Salary: Fix Salary + Commission.
Benefits: Visa + Insurance + Bike + Sim Card + Safety Gears (Uniform + Helm + Kneepad+ Gloves).
Job Role: Bike Rider for online food delivery.
Interview Date: 25th July – 30th July 2022. Interview Timing: 10:00 AM – 06:00 PM. Interview Location: Burjuman Business Tower, Dubai.
Email CV: email@example.com
Contact Person: Kevin OR IVY #058 5584721
Immigration Case Processing Manager & Sales Consultant.
The job is located in Dubai and requires 1-2 years of Immigration Case Processing experience.
- The ideal candidate Should be well versed in various government websites for Embassy appointment bookings and have knowledge of Immigration Programs, specifically Canadian Immigration programs & European Work permits, and PR.
- The position is open to both Male & Female candidates and is available immediately.
The Interview Date is 20th July – 30th July 2022
Interview Timing is 10.00 AM – 06:30 PM.
The Interview Location is Office #204, 2nd Floor, Al Tawhidi Building II, Next to Al Ain Center, Bur Dubai Dubai.
Contact # is 04 2820038.
We are looking for 5 telesales executives for our company, Brillant Avenir General Trading LLC.
The job is located in Dubai and we are looking for Indian and Pakistani nationals who have either a high school diploma or some experience in telesales.
- The core skills we are looking for are communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- The language skills required are English and Hindi/Urdu.
- We can only consider candidates who have their own visas or who are sponsored.
- Working hours are 8 hours a day, 6 days a week.
- The salary is 2500-4000 AED /month and is target based with unlimited incentives.
If you are interested and available, please Attend Walk in interview at the office from 11:00 AM-05:00 PM on 18th July-28th July 2022.
Location: Office #1003. 10th Floor, Mai Tower, Al Nahda 1, Dubai/ Contact Person Name: Shivangi